Loki's Illusion

~Nat's POV~

I waited for the elevator to stop moving so I could unlock the last floor. I had been able to get through most of the doors so far, apart from any to do with Tony. That cow had obviously got JARVIS to keep them locked.

She arrived on the last floor; Peter's. He had Spiderman comics littered everywhere, and I swear I saw some face masks too.

Most of his doors were left open, apart from one. His bedroom door. That unnerved me, the kid normally forgot about... everything.

Literally everything.

Him remembering to lock a door was weird. I took my hair pin out of my hair, and knelt down to the key hole. I started to bend my hair pin to fit the lock, and stuck it in. I wiggled it around a bit, and smiled as it clicked. Tony now had 57 locks to replace. Probably more. I then put the pin in my back pocket.

I walked into Peter's room, stepping over his science shirts and Spiderman hoodies. I looked around to see if his bathroom door was locked; it wasn't.

As I started to walk out, I noticed his wardrobe door also had a lock on it. I pushed down the handle; it was locked.

I whipped out my hair pin again and stuck it in the lock. I had to move it around a bit but finally, the door clicked.

~Loki's POV~

My eyes shot open as I heard the door unlock. I knew it wasn't Peter; he would've said something already.

I started panicking as the door slowly opened. I couldn't move, couldn't really do anything about it. My magic was a last resort right now; it hurt so much to conjure up a simple illusion. Hiding myself in a full illusion would be pushing it, but I had to do it.

I used my remaining strength to hide myself and the dried-up blood on Peter's wardrobe floor.

My breathing was heavy and laboured and my body was in agony. Natasha Romanoff had opened the door, and was looking at the bare room in confusion. I was sure she'd heard something. I could feel cold, blue blood running down my nose; my Aesir form could not hold my pain and distress anymore.

I waited for Natasha to walk out the room, shutting the door but not locking it, and dropped the illusion. I laid my head against the cream-coloured wall and closed my eyes. I was asleep in seconds.

~Downstairs (Nobody's POV)~

The group were eating pizza and laughing; Nat had come back with a neatly written note of which locks Tony needed to replace. It was currently disintegrating in the fire .

Peter had seen the note; his wardrobe was on it. Natasha had been able to get in there. Did Loki escape before she got there? Is he mind controlling her?

"PETER!" Peter jumped, startled, and fell off the couch. Everyone laughed at him; Thor's loud voice was enough to scare the crap out of anyone. Especially someone as on edge as Peter was.

"Thor! You scared me!" Thor laughed heartily; his laugh was so contagious that everyone was in tears in seconds.

Peter sighed and grabbed another piece of pizza. They were all having a lot of fun and getting through the pizzas quickly.

~A few hours later because I have no idea what to add~

Almost everyone had fallen asleep on the sofa, apart from Peter and Nat. Peter smiled at Nat, and left the room. He walked into the elevator and pressed the button that would take him to his room, unaware that the assassin was currently scaling the tower up to his balcony.

I can't believe that people are actually reading this ;p

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm getting a few more chapters up for you atm

<3