Chapter 1

SIDE NOTE: In this story Y/N is referred to as she/her but if they're not your preferred pronouns then I ask you just imagine them as the ones you prefer:)

YOUR POV:
Today,just like no other,my alarm went off at around 7:00. For some people that's really early but for the Avengers it's completely normal and even a bit late if anything. I always get up at this time, like Cap says 'an early mind is a clear mind." Whatever that means.

I roll out my bed and begin to neatly fold the covers and put my pillows back in their place.  My room was designed by Stark. And anything with the name Stark on it is going to be extra.  I have a plain white double bed with silver silk covers that came with matching pillow sheets. I can't sleep with anything but silk. I have greenery and plants all around my room and also quite a few dream catches hung on my walls. My wardrobe is kind of big considering I pretty much wear the same thing everyday, it's very rare that I'm not wearing my 'suit'. But today is fortunately one of them days. I pick out a plain white T and some black leggings. You'd think considering it's my day off I'd make a bit more of an effort. Once I'm changed I go over to my vanity and decide what to do with hair, I leave it down but straighten over it just to get rid of some frizz. For makeup I like to keep it light, so concealer,mascara and clear lipgloss is always my go to look.

I finally make my way out of my room and travel around the compound and end up in the front room. All of the other Avengers were already up and ready before me.
"Ah good morning tiny" . I could recognise that voice from anywhere. Stark. He always made fun of  me because I'm petite but he's not much taller! "good morning Tony" I reply with.
"You should really set your alarm for earlier Y/N" said Steve walking past me and putting his hand on my head. He was definitely the most protective. "I'll take it into consideration,thanks." I won't take it into consideration. There's no way I'm getting up at 5:00 just like the rest of them. "You know what, maybe you should just set your alarm for later so that way when you get up we'll all be out and won't have to see you until 9:00 at night."

Ah. There's that voice I look forward to hearing every morning. Natasha. We've never really got a long. She always makes little comments about me and it really gets under my skin.
"Good morning to you too Romanoff" I decided to play it safe this morning instead of snapping back. "Good morning princess" Nat replies. She always calls me princess and I don't know why but every time she does I can feel butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and I hate that I can.

Nats POV:
I can't help but make comments about Y/N. She's just so easy to annoy and it satisfies me. Me, Clint, Tony and Y/N are all sat at the dining table eating breakfast. I don't usually like to eat a lot I'm the morning so I guess I just sit here for the company. I take a bite of toast and Tony starts discussing our daily router for this week. "Wait does this all start from tomorrow because today is my day off" Y/N literally questions everything. Everything! She needs to relax and stop worrying. "Well obviously this doesn't apply to you then dumb dumb"
I reply. I can't help it. "Wow real mature Nat" Y/N snaps back. I just laugh as I don't know how to reply to that.

We all finish up with breakfast and I head to the gym that's just underneath the compound. I'm wearing a black sports bra and leggings. Great. Just  my look. As I get down their I see a very familiar face, Y/N.She's literally everywhere I go and I can't get rid of them. She just glances at me and rolls her eyes as she continues to beat a punching bag. As much as I hate to admit, Y/N has a really nice body. But I don't let myself get distracted by that. I start punching the heavy weight bag that is in front of me and go at it with all my strength. I notice Y/N start to get tired and stop for water. I decided to do the same. We don't say anything to each other for at least 30 seconds. "Well I'm done now so you can have the gym all to yourself" She finally says. I just nod and carry on punching as she makes her way back up the stairs. I'm kind of relieved she's gone because I always feel tense around her. I don't know why. She's not anything special.

After I have finished working out I head upstairs and jump in the shower. I get showers every day, sometimes even twice a day. When I'm done I pick out a fresh pair of clothes to wear, I just chose a navy blue tank top and black leggings. I decide to let my hair air dry as it's only short so there's no point with using heat on it.

It's now around 12:30 and I head out of my room to make some lunch. I only want a chicken salad sandwich as I'm not really hungry. As I open the refrigerator I notice my chicken is gone. I haven't had any today so I'm confused as to where it's gone. I hear a little giggle behind my shoulder as I turn around I see Y/N sat there eating my chicken. "Sorry I had no idea this was yours" She sniggers.
"I don't find you funny Y/N. You know that's all I eat for lunch" She knew exactly what she was doing. Maybe it's too get back at me for this morning. I know it's only a bit of chicken but she should know better. "Nat if it honestly means that much to you then you can have the rest of  mine" Y/N says. I can't be bothered to deal with her immature behaviour right now so I decided to just make a quick salad and take it to my room.

As I sit on my bed I hear a knock at my door. "Can I come in?" I say yes and see Clints head pop through the door. I've always been really close with him. "It's just chicken" he says. He must of overheard mine and Y/Ns conversation some how. "You know what Barton" I sarcastically say as he sits beside me. "Just something about her furies me" I say. "You're too hard on her, you're supposed to be a team and yet here you are arguing over a chicken sandwich" Clint reply's with. I laugh. As I take a bite of my salad I get a message on my phone from Fury, it says he needs to see me immediately. I leave my salad with Clint and I make my way out of the door.

Y/Ns POV:
I make my way across the corridor to Fury's office. This best be important I was actually enjoying Nats chicken. As I lightly knock on his office door I already see  Nat sitting on a chair in front of his desk.

"Great." I hear her whisper underneath her breathe.
"Welcome Y/N so glad you could finally join us" Fury says. "Is everything okay?" I ask.
He ushers me to take a seat besides Natasha. "I have a mission and it requires you two. There's been a deadly weapon released by Hydra and we can not let it get out. If it does them we're threatening the whole of New York City. Your mission is to go to France together and check into a hotel disguised as close friends. Whiles your there you must track down where the new Hydra base is and destroy everything and everyone inside it." He finishes. I can see Nats head hang down as she realises she has to work with me. She couldn't of made it less obvious. "Your flight leaves tomorrow morning at 6 you may take the jet. Your hotel is already paid and booked all you need to do is pack. You'll be here for a month. You're both two of my best agents so I expect nothing but the best results out of this do you understand?" Fury adds. We both nod lightly and make our way out of the office.

This is going to be one heck of a month.

......................................................................................................................................................
hey! I hope you enjoyed the first part to my new story. I made something a little like this on TIKTOK and the response to it has been insane and you all inspired me to make a Wattpad.

I'm sorry if this first part was boring but it will get better!
Lease let me know in the comments what you think about it so far. Thank you:)

Tiktok- hottieromanoff