Chapter 18

Y/Ns POV:
As I walk around the compound I notice a lot of things that have changed, and also a lot of new faces. After what seems like hours of finding Nat's room I knock on her door three times. There's no answer. I pull on the handle and surprisingly it's not locked. I was very fazed by this because Natasha admires her privacy. I walk into her room and shout "Natasha" knowing she's not here and she's in shower. I just wanted to make sure she can't hear me. I'm just going to sit on her bed and wait for her to get out, she's normally quite quick in the shower. I look around her room to see that it's extremely plain. The only source of color used are black and white. I knew she liked to keep things simple, but I didn't think this simple. After a while I begin to notice she's taking longer than usual. "Nat!" I shout through to the other room which is her bathroom. "Y/N? What the fuck are you doing in my room?!" She shouts back. "I-you told me to follow you" I shout. Natasha opens the bathroom door with her hair soaking wet and a towel covering her naked body. "Well you're a bit late now" she says. I just stare at her face because where else am I allowed to stare. She brushes past me and heads over to her full-length mirror. "Uh Stark is throwing a party tomorrow night for us as a welcome home party" I say whiles sitting back down onto her bed whiles she faces her back to me. "I'm not going" she says stubbornly. "Nat the party is for you, you don't have a choice" I say. Nat rolls her eyes and turns to face me, "yeah, that's why I'm not going" she says. "I'm not arguing about this with you now, but you're going and that's that." I say. She rolls her eyes for the second time and sits down at her vanity. It's silent for a few seconds. I just stare at Natasha's reflection in the mirror, she looks so concentrated whiles brushing her hair.

"You know what I just realised, everyone has seen me naked. On the camera." I say, obviously trying to break the silence. I didn't only just realise that, it's been on my mind since the moment I found out about it in France. "Lucky them" Nat says. I have to look down for a second because I don't think I can handle Natasha's little comments whiles she's soaking wet in just a towel. "You're blushing" she says whiles looking at me through her vanity mirror. I look up. "No I'm not" I say, knowing that I definitely am. "Yes,yes you are" Nat says and turns around. "Aren't you going to get changed?" I ask. I'm obsessed with the way she is now but things are just getting tense. "Are you gonna watch?" She smirks. "Nat stop it" I say. "Stop what?" She asks whiles standing up. "Stop making these little comments, you know what you're doing" I say whiles Nat walks over to me and pulls me up by my wrist. "You're pissing me off" I say but before I manage to catch a breath after it, Nat pulls my face roughly and kisses me softly. Her towel quickly drops, accident or not, I'm not going to complain. She pulls away. "I'm pissing you off?" She asks whiles holding my jaw and upper neck tensely with her right hand. "You were" I reply whiles staring up and down at her. I can't help myself. Natasha goes into kiss me again but suddenly backs off,still face to face. "That's what I thought" she teases and let's go of me before smirking and walking off into her bathroom without looking back once leaving me standing there completely mesmerised.

I quickly leave Natasha's room and find my way to my own room. It's quite a distance from Natasha's. When I get there I quickly jump in the shower and get into bed. I lay there for hours trying to sleep but it's impossible because all I can think about is Natasha and what happened earlier on. Finally, after about three hours, I fall asleep. It feels relieving to be back in my own bed and room after what seems like forever.

The whole day, I try to avoid Natasha. I wanted to see her more than anything but the way she made me feel last night was just different. I've never felt like that before and I wasn't going to let her know about it. It was especially hard at breakfast, we always eat with everyone else but I just pretend to 'wake up late' and everyone was gullible enough to believe it. Natasha hasn't came by my room either today, she plays hard to get. But I'm sure she was thinking the same way...well I hope.