Chapter 14

Y/Ns POV:
"are you crazy?!" Wanda says whiles running over to me and Nats unconscious body. I look at Natasha and then I look at Wands. "What" I say. "You just stabbed Natasha Y/N" She says whiles bending down to Nat to check if she's still breathing. I just pause. "I didn't stab her" I say, completely confused. Wanda looks up at me. "Yes you did Y/N the evidence is right here" she says. I didn't stab Natasha. I don't have a knife on me. I look down to see a rather sharp knife in my right hand with Natashas blood on it. "what" I whisper underneath my breath. I don't remember even bringing this with me. I can feel my whole body begin the shake tremendously and the knife automatically drops out of my shaky hands. My knees drop beside Wanda and I find myself staring at Natasha's cold face. I place my hand gently on her forehead and begin to fight back the tears that are impatiently waiting to run down my face.

After about 10 seconds, Wanda randomly bursts out with laughter. "This is funny to you?" I ask. I know Wanda and Natasha didn't have the best friendship lately but she could at least show some respect. Wanda continues to laugh. The next thing I know another voice joins in. Natasha. She sits up slowly and then stands up on her feet. What?! "You're so gullible" Wanda says whiles also standing up leaving me the only one on the floor. "Did I really teach you nothing?" Natasha says. "What" I say whiles shaking my head and standing up. "I framed you dumbass, whiles you was hugging me i slipped the knife inbetween your finger and thumb and forced it in my chest" Natasha says whiles smirking. "Does it not hurt? Y-you're bleeding a lot" I say focusing my attention to her bloody wound. "Oh. Yeah don't worry about that, it's just above my hip no big deal. And it doesn't hurt that much" she says. If that were me, I would be whimpering like a puppy. "Fuck you" I say. "Y/N calm down" Wanda says, still laughing. "What is this are you two like besties now or something?" I ask feeling only a little bit jealous. "Oh god now I still hate her, but I thought her plan sounded fun" Wanda says. Natasha rolls her eyes. "What plan?" I ask. "It was a test to see if you would lie under pressure. And you passed" Nat says. I just shake my head. "You're so fucking delusional" I say. "Will you stop swearing oh my god" Wanda asks. "I'm not doing fucking anything for you" I say. "I know what I did was wrong but...." Nat says before I interrupt her. "Wrong? What you did was stupid. I technically stabbed you. I could of killed my friend" I anxiously say. Natasha tilts her head and smiles "you consider me a friend?" she asks. "Nat we've slept together multiple times I think we're passed that stage" I say. She blushes and looks down.

"Anyway...we need to go now" Wanda says trying to break the silence. "I'm not going anywhere" I say. Wanda rolls her eyes "why are you so damn awkward Y/N" she asks. "Uh well maybe because you two always go behind my back and I can't trust a single thing either of you say" I reply. "Look Y/N I don't want to go either, but if Wanda could find us here, anyone can find us here" Nat buts in. "But that doesn't make any sense, I thought we already figured out Wanda was the person after me but it's fine because we already sorted things out...kinda" I say. "I know Y/N but she exposed our privacy. You're not safe here anymore" Natasha says. "I think you mean OUR safety" i say. "No. I can look after myself. This is YOUR safety I'm concerned about, not anybody elses" she says whiles turning around and walking down the stairs.

I can't believe she still thinks I can't look after myself. She's only a couple years older than me but she treats me as if I'm a child. "She's literally just bleeding. Is she not going to clean that up?" Wanda asks to me whiles eyeballing Natasha walking down the stairs. "It's Natasha Romanoff, she's too fucking stubborn to show if she's in pain" I say "please will you stop swearing" she says. "You've been spending way too much time with Cap huh?" I say walking past Wanda and down the stairs to follow Nat.