Chapter 12

Y/Ns pov:
"Wake up" "y/n wake up now!" I open my eyes to sight of Natasha rushing me. "What's going on??" I ask, still barley awake from my nap. "Shh we've got to go" She says. She helps me up and puts her shirt on me. "Natasha go where? And what's going on!" I ask. "Shhhhh they can probably hear us will you stop talking so loud!" Nat whispers. "Its hurting worse." I say whiles looking down at my wound. Natasha rushes over to me to see if I'm ok. "I'm fine I'm fine, but can you just tell me what's going on you're scaring me" I whisper back. "They're at the door" Nat whispers whiles locking the door to the room we're in. "Who's they?" I ask. She doesn't reply. "Natasha who's at the door?" I ask again. She still doesn't reply. "Natasha! Who's at the door!" I quietly ask for the last time. Nat turns around to me and puts her head down. "What? Are you ok? Who is it?" I whisper, now getting worried. She inhales before saying "Wanda."

My eyes frown and I stare at Natasha with confusion. "Wanda is at the door" She whispers again. "Yeah I heard you the first time but you're going to have to elaborate" I whisper. "Wanda is the person after you Y/N" Nat whispers. My stomach drops. "W-what" I struggle to say. "She's the person after you. That's why we went to Paris, to get you away from Wanda. I didn't want to go with you as I never really liked you but I had to keep you safe. When she came to visit with the others a couple of days ago, I knew that we had to go somewhere else as she now knew where we were located" Natasha whispers. I take a minute. "I don't believe you" I finally say. "That's your problem, you never believe me" She replies. "W-why um.. why is she after me? What did I do?" I ask. "Again, that's your problem. That's something you'll have to figure out yourself because I have no idea" She replies. "But the man who broke into our hotel room, who is he then?" I ask. "I still don't know" Nat replies again. I pause. "So just a few hours ago, when I asked you who was after me, you said you didn't know. Why did you lie to me? Again?" I ask whiles slowly shaking my head. Natasha inhales deeply and then exhales. "Because I know how much you looked up to Wanda. You never looked up to me because we always disliked eachother so Wanda was kind of the only person you had. I didn't want to tell you that she was plotting against you, and I was hoping I would never have to. But now she's found you and she's here so you were going to find out sooner or later" She says. I don't reply. Why is Wanda after me? What did I do. I stay silent for a few seconds trying to think deeply of what I could of possibly done that made Wanda want to kill me so much. But nothing comes to mind. She's never shown any sort of hatred towards me apart from...now.

"Natasha I know you're in there" A thick accent shouts through the door. "And I know you're with Y/N" She shouts. "Wanda what do you want! What have..." I try to shout back before Natasha gets from behind me and puts he hand over my my mouth tightly. "Are you stupid?!" She whispers down my ear. The banging on the door starts getting louder "You're foolish" Wanda shouts through the door. We can't stay in the bathroom forever. And just like that Natasha read my mind. "We can't stay in here forever, we're going to hide in another room" She whispers. "Are you going to be quiet?" She asks. I nod my head and she removes her hand from my face. "You should know better than that Y/N. Have I taught you absolutely nothing? You just blew our cover and messed up our plan" Nat loudly whispers. "We had a plan?!" I whisper back. It's quiet. "I had a plan. But you've messed the whole thing up so thank you" She replies. " Now come on" Nat says whiles grabbing my wrist tightly, unlocking the bathroom door and we start making our way around the small safe house. "There's literally no where to hide" I whisper. "I thought I told you to be quiet" Nat replies. I roll my eyes and follow her.

Nats POV:
I can tell that Y/N is having a hard time keeping up with me because of her wound, but we have to hide quickly. "Can we stop for a minute" Y/N says as we approach the stairs. I shake my head. "No no we have to hide come on" I whisper whiles tugging on her wrist. She refuses to move. "Y/N are you trying to get yourself killed?! Stop being stupid come on" I loudly whisper and try tugging on her wrist again. She just stops and stands at the bottom of the stairs completely mentally paralysed. "Wrong time to zone out Y/N" I whisper. She's silent.