Chapter 22

*I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING THE PREVIOUS FEW CHAPTERS BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED*

Y/Ns POV:
An unbearable headache, the room won't stop spinning. I somehow manage to escape everyone and their questions and make it back to my own room. I don't know why everyone feels the need to know about my business with Nat and Wanda, why do they even care?
I'm pretty sure Nat doesn't want to talk to me and honestly, I don't really want to talk to her either. She's so bipolar, one day she acts like she cares about me and the next she makes a scene and humiliates me infront of THE iron man. And why was she so jealous that I kissed Wanda? I mean Wanda kissed me, but I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't enjoy it. As much as a pain in the ass Wanda is and HAS been lately, she's hot so I'm not going to turn her down, not for Nat anyway.

*knocking on y/ns door*

"come in! unless you're Nat or Wanda I really can't be bothered with either of you right now" I say whilst laying back against my headboard.
"Unlucky, I need to talk to you" Nat says whilst peaking her head around the door.
I sigh and put my hands over my face hoping she'll take the hint and just leave, but instead she closes the door and sits at the end of my bed.
"We've just been trapped in an elevator for what feels like an eternity, what else could you possibly want to talk about" I ask.

"Why did you let Wanda kiss you?" She asks.
"Nat, are you kidding? We've been other this like a thousand times. She kissed me. Why are you so bothered anyway? Lately you've done nothing but treat me like shit" I reply.
"Yeah only because I care about you Y/N. I thought we spent so much time together in Paris that your head wouldn't be turned to anyone else. But I was wrong. And Wanda, out of all people? She tried to kill you Y/N. Why are you so hung up on her?" Nat says.

I stop to think about how I'm going to answer that. Yeah, Wanda went through a psychotic phase and tried to kill me and Nat so if I'm being honest, I think I just enjoy seeing Nat so jealous. But I'll never let her know that.

"Nat you're no different, you've tormented me ever since you met me over 10 years ago when I was an early teen. You've tried to get rid of me for years so why should I listen to anything you say?" I say.

"But I've also saved your life multiple times, like in Paris when you where shot. I was the one who took care of you and fixed your wound" Nat says.
"Nat, I took the bullet for you. I saved your life. And you only helped me because you had too, you didn't want your cover to be blown and you didn't want Fury to burden you for the rest of your life because you let me die" I reply.

Nats POV:
She couldn't of been more right. I've never cared for Y/N. She's always been so irritating and immature I was always unsure on how she even became an Avenger. As bad as it sounds I always thought she must of slept with Steve or someone to get this position. She is very flirtatious. Over this past month I've gotten to know Y/N a lot. And everyday I feel more guilty over that fact that I would of just let her die in Paris if I didn't care so much about my reputation (ok taylor swift). So from then on I try to prove myself to her everyday that I do like her and that I'm sorry for who I've treated her in the past. But something tells me I've left it too late, Y/N would rather waste her time with Wanda. Which makes sense, Wanda's always been nice to Y/N, apart from the time she tried to kill her of cause. There's nothing else that I can do.

"Okay" I say.
Y/N looks at me as if she's waiting for me to say something else.
"That's all you have to say?" She asks.
"I'm not going to sit her and waste my time watching you waste your time with Wanda" I reply.
She rolls her eyes and sighs, again.
"How many times do you have to bring up Wanda? You know what Nat, I do like Wanda, a lot. She's insanely attractive and she's also a good cook so you can keep your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all to yourself. Also, Wanda doesn't play hard to get, she gets to the point and she doesn't mess around with my feelings. Like you've mentioned, she tried to kill me but if you ask me she was being reasonable, I'm the reason her brother died therefore I have full sympathy for her. Sorry Nat but you're too late'"

Y/Ns POV:
That was only half true, I do like Wanda and she is INSANELY attractive but I just said them things to piss Nat off, to play around with her feelings and see how she likes it.

Nats POV:
My heart is in my mouth.
This whole time I knew something was going on with Y/N and Wanda but now that she's actually admitted it, I don't know how to feel.
"I wish I had never opened my mouth" I say.

"What mouth?" A voice says behind me.

"I'm kidding, but Nat, Stark wants to speak with you in his office. He said it's urgent" Wanda says.

Wanda. Why is she always everywhere? I look at Y/N but she's already looking at Wanda so I get up and leave the room whiles lightly brushing past Wandas' shoulder.

I'm highly surprised when I hear the sound of Wandas' boots walking behind me, I thought that she would of stayed with Y/N considering how close they both are all of a sudden.

"Wanda!" Y/N shouts from her room and of cause Wanda goes back in. I knew it was too good to be true, Y/N really does like Wanda.

Y/Ns POV:
"Did Stark really want to speak to Nat or did you just make that up so you could get rid of her?" I ask to Wanda, who is leaning against my door frame with her arms crossed.

"I'm not that petty Y/N. He wanted to speak to her about some paper work in Paris or something" Wanda replys.

God her accent is so attractive.

"Wanda, did you hear what I said to Nat right before you walked in my room?" I ask, hoping she didn't hear me falsely confess my love to her.

"No, and I don't really want to talk to you at the moment, not after your little outburst before anyway"

Wandas POV:
Oh I heard absolutely everything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hey!
6 months omg 😍 i just get randomly motivated to update this story every few months xxxxx

time for our daily prayer! It's been half a year so I expect that you all know it by now.
repeat after me:
*IT SHOULD'VE BEEN CLINT BUT IT COULDN'T OF BEEN CLINT*
Woah guys...that was FLAWLESS.

thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed !
❤️❤️❤️