Chapter 2

Y/Ns POV:
"Wake up! Y/N wake up now!" I open my eyes slowly to see a frustrated red-head hang over my bed and yell in my face. "It's 5:30 we only have half n hour until our flight leaves and you're not even up yet!" Shouts Nat. There's nothing better than being woke up at this time of the morning by the one person you dislike the most. Never mind spending a whole ass month with them pretending to be friends. "Ok ok get out of my face I'm getting up now" i reply. Nat stares at me whiles I climb out of my bed. "Okay you can um go now" I wave her out of my room so I can get ready. Luckily I packed everything last night so all I need to do now is shower and get changed. I only spend minimal time in the shower washing my hair and shaving in the places required.  I decide to pick out a white hoodie and black leggings to wear. Basic, I know. I did my usual makeup routine and put my hair half up half down using a claw clip. My hair is pretty long so I need it out of my face for this 6+ hour flight. I grab my luggage and head out of room knowing I probably won't have time for breakfast.

Nats POV:
I was up basically the whole of the night. I couldn't sleep because I was stressing about the whole month. I got up at 3:00 and gave myself enough time to go to the gym, enjoy a shower and eat breakfast. I'm wearing a black tank top with a black jacket going over my shoulders and some blue jeans. I had time to straighten my hair this morning so it's hanging just on my shoulders. For makeup, I didn't use any at all. I never really wear makeup as I never have problems with my skin,I'm really lucky in that area. I assumed that Y/N would of already been up and ready like I was until I noticed the compound was too quite, So that's when I went into her room and found her still sleeping with not a care in the world. Of course I wake her up and leave the room so she can get ready.

It's been about 27 minutes since I woke her up and I'm waiting in the front room anxiously. She should've been more prepared. I always am."About time" I say as I see her struggling around the corner. I don't want to but I have no choice but go and help her with her suitcase because she's wasting time. "Wow who knew Natasha Romanoff could be so kind to me." I roll my eyes at her comment.  "You've wasted enough time already this morning, ok Y/N? So please don't start." I say. She just nods. "This is going to be so fun to see you guys get a long for a month" I'm guessing by the sarcastic tone of voice, That's Stark. "What do you mean? Are you coming with us?" Y/N says. "Nope but I'm excited to see you when you come back" He sarcastically reply's. "Yeah hopefully that's soon" I add. I still can't get over the fact that I have to spend a whole month with Y/N. Why us? Tony laughs and wishes us good luck. I look at my watch and say "ok now we're really going to be late, we're a minute behind schedule let's go Y/N" I've never been late for anything so I wasn't going to let some immature,lazy, childish person be the only reason I am today. I grab her arm and we make our way outside to the jet. All of the avengers, including Fury, are waiting outside to wave us off. "Please ladies, remember to have some fun. This is going to be the only time were you can both relax for a long time" We both nod at him knowing that that's not going to happen. What exactly did Fury mean 'have fun' this is a mission. There's no time to have fun. Not with Y/N anyway.

Y/Ns POV:
We say goodbye to everybody and get on the jet. I'm still half asleep, it's way to early for this. As we begin to take off, Me and Nat both look out of the window wishing we weren't in this situation. I never really see Nat around the compound as we both try to avoid each other most of the time. And even when I do see her, its hell on earth. So how am I expected to spend 30 whole days with her in a row? A month! I should of just said no to Fury. Surely someone like Clint or Wanda could of done this job instead of me and and Nat. "We're going to be on this jet for over 6 hours so please just don't speak to me. It will make it easier for the both of us." Nat says without looking me in the eye.  "Hey I don't want to be here as much as you, but we're going to be together for a long time so we may as well make the most out of it.