Chapter 21

DISCLAIMER: I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER/S BEFORE READING THIS ONE TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY AS ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED

Y/Ns POV:
"Nat you know we can't do this" I say whiles slowly but gently pushing her away. "I know and it makes me want to do it even more" she replies whiles subtly smirking.

Finally after for what seems like hours, the doors to the elevator open and to both of our surprises, Steve, Tony , Sam and Wanda are all standing on the other side of the door staring blankly at us. I stand up from off the ground and awkwardly make my way through the others leaving Nat on her own still in the elevator. She follows. "Romanoff it's been 3 hours where have you been all day?" Tony says aggressively as Nat sits on the sofa. "I don't know Tony where does it look like I've been all day? Vormir?" She sarcastically responses. "The elevator broke down this morning and you're all to dumb and old to realise apparently" She continues.

Whiles they're all distracted with Natasha I try to make my way back to my room so I don't have to deal with them, and especially to avoid Wanda.
"Y/N where do you think you're going?" Steve asks.
"I'm planning your birthday party" I say as I continue walking. "My birthday isn't for another 4 months, nice try, get back in here" he says. I turn back around and walk over to the stools in the kitchen and sit on one. "Y/N Maria said that she spoke to you this morning is that true?" Tony asks. "If she means she rudely woke me up at a ridiculous time in the morning just so I could waste time with Natasha then yes, you would be correct" I reply. I glance at Nat for not even a second and catch her rolling her eyes. "Bullshit Y/N. You weren't wasting your time with me at all. Fury wanted to speak to us Jesus not everything is about you" Nat snarks.

"We really don't have time for this childish behaviour Nat and Y/N. Whatever's going on with you both needs to be sorted out because you're both bothering the
team now"  Steve interrupts. "You can say that again" Sam agrees. "Give it a rest, Wilson" Nat says and he quickly listens. "God you try so hard to be intimidating" I laugh, hinting at Natasha.
"Y/N you're like a broken record player you know?You just don't know when to stop" She says. " "Here we go again" Wanda mumbles underneath her breathe. "Wanda don't -"   I try to say before Nat interrupts me. "No Wanda go on, I'm actually curious if you have something fucking useful to say this time" Natasha says.  I can tell that Tony, Steve and Sam want to say something but they just can't be bothered bargaining with Natasha and to be honest, I don't really blame them.

"Nat don't start on Wanda this isn't about her" I say whiles standing up off of the stool. "Are you kidding? It's always about her! Why are you defending her anyway?" She asks. "I'm not defending her at all I'm just saying this has nothing to do with her" I say. "Is this because of what happened last night? You said that it didn't mean anything well clearly it meant something Y/N!" Nat snaps. "You're fucking crazy! You're obsessed Natasha!" I snap back. Wanda hangs her head low. "Hold up pause what happened last night?" Sam interrupts. It's quiet for a second. "Answer the question Y/N what happened last night" Steve asks.
I stare over at Nat shaking my head trying to tell her not to say anything. Of cause she does anyway.

"Y/N and Wanda have something going on and I caught them in the act last night" She proudly says. "What?!!" Me and Wanda say at the same time. "Natasha what are you talking about?" Wanda says. "Y/N is this true?" Tony asks. "No of cause not!" I reply. "Oh don't act so innocent now Y/N I caught both of you" Nat says. "It was only a kiss there was nothing to catch!" I reply.  "So you admit it?" Steve asks. "It wasn't even Y/Ns fault I went into her I didn't think Natasha would have such a big issue with it" Wanda answers for me.

"Yeah Nat why are you so bothered anyway?" I say, already knowing the answer. She doesn't reply, just stares. I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head waiting for her to reply. "I'm done with your shit Y/N" she says as she gets up from the sofa and leaves the room.

"You girls have got issues" Sam says. "I have no idea why she was acting like that, it came from no where" I say as now everyone in the room is staring at me.

"Y/N why did Natasha say that you told her that the kiss didn't mean anything? Is that true?" Wanda asks, giving me sorry eyes. Still, all eyes on me. "Wanda I told you that last night you already knew that" I say, saving myself. "Right" She quietly replies as she too, leaves the room.

"Listen Y/N. I don't really know what just happened in here and if I'm being honest with you, I don't really care. But you need to sort your shit out. I'm not asking for you to get a long with Romanoff or even Maximoff at this point but please for the love of god. Stay out of their way. For everyone's benefit, including your own." Tony says.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
long time no see !
i'm sorry for not updating since like ... july?
so much has happened and i can't promise that i'm back for good but i definitely will be more consistent with updating from now on.
also sorry if this chapter is all over the place i'm tired.

I HOPE YOUVE ALL BEEN SAYING UR DAILY PRAYER I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO REMIND U ALL.

hope you enjoyed 💕