Chapter 17

Y/Ns POV:
Natasha casually checks her hair in the mirrors and then walks out as if nothing just happened. "So Y/N what was that about?" Wanda asks. I just stand there for a second thinking of what to say. "I-I-um..." is all that manages to come out of me. Wanda smiles "yeah that's uh, that's what I thought."

I awkwardly clear my throat and then follow Wanda out of the restroom to find Natasha sitting at our table staring up at us. Wanda and I both sit back down but Nat continues to stare...only just at me. "did you like that?" she whispers. I can feel myself blushing but I just pretend to ignore her. "I'm going to save both of you the embarrassment and just move on from what I saw" Wanda says. "I don't know what you're talking about" I lie. "Yeah Wands maybe you should learn to respect other people's privacy" Nat says. "Romanoff,it's a...public restroom. key word:public" Wanda says. "Oh but I thought you could read minds,no?" Nat says whiles sarcastically smirking. "Ok ok I thought we were moving on,so, let's just..move on" I conclude. It goes quiet. "I don't see how you could ever possibly move on from that Y/N" Nat whispers. "Natasha!" Me and Wanda say at the same time. Personally, I would love to hear Nat talk to me like that all day, but I know I'd get too nervous and I really do just want to go home.

"Are you guys not going to eat your food? That I payed for? With my own money?" Natasha says whiles looking down at the plates of food. Me and Wanda look down at our food, then up at each other, and then to Nat. "I-I don't eat seafood..." Wanda says whiles pointing down. "Yeah and Nat I'm allergic to peanuts...you literally ordered me the peanut chicken salad. Do you not remember what happened in Paris?" I ask, feeling really confused and for some reason offended that she doesn't remember. "And? I brought your epipen? You'll be fine" she says. Is she being serious? She snickers again. "I'm having a really hard time trying to understand what's so funny here" I say. "I'm not stupid Y/N. I know you're allergic. But honestly the menu  is pretty shitty here, you don't like most meat, you have a sensitive ass stomach when it comes to dairy, and everything else had some sort of nut it in" Nat says. For some reason that made me feel really happy. Not happy about the food, but happy that she actually took the time to consider what I would eat or not. "Well that doesn't explain the seafood that I've got" Wanda says to Nat, still looking disgusted. "Oh yeah well right now I really couldn't give a fuck about what you like or not Wanda, so I just ordered the first thing I saw. Enjoy tingle fingers" Nat replies. "What do you expect me to eat then?" I ask. "Me." She replies. I'm not kidding, I can feel my heart literally pounding out of my chest. "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that" Wanda says whiles pushing her food away. "Natasha you need to stop" I say knowing deep down I secretly love it. "Stop pretending like it doesn't turn you on, you're not fooling anyone Y/N" she replies. I just look down. I don't exactly know what's going on with Nat lately, but she's acting different. She's still as mean, but in the good way if that makes sense? "Well I guess neither of us are eating then" Wanda says. "I gave you the option" Nat says. "Yeah not many" I say. "Oh Y/N I gave you the most options" she says whiles smirking. And there she goes again.

"Look can we just go home now? I'm feeling tired" I ask. "Yeah I guess we'll just eat at home where there's more to eat than just crab and peanuts" Wanda says whiles looking at Nat with an annoyed look on her face. "Great that's all I ever wanted in life, let's go" Nat says. We all get up and leave. I just know we look so stupid leaving two plates of untouched food, I'm sure I could of actually enjoyed it if it didn't make my whole mouth swell up and put me in hospital. "How much more walking do we have to do?" I ask as we cross the pavement. "You know, I thought taking a break would of shut you up for a bit but obviously not" Wanda says. "Well it wasn't exactly a break. It was more like a pit stop considering we didn't actually eat anything" I say. "I gave you the chance Y/N" Nat says. I'm not sure by saying that she's on about the food or...her. But I pretend to not hear what she said. "We have just under an hour of walking left" Wanda thankfully interrupts. As we make all of the turns in the streets, I have an extremely vivid memory of everything. Even though I never explored every single corner of New York,I feel like I have. After a while we approach the area where the old Avengers and before hand Stark tower used to be. Now it's been turned into a building site, I'm sure they're building something new there. "It looks so much bigger from down here" I say. "That's what she said" Nat says. "Was there any need Romanoff?" Wanda asks. "Yeah what's your deal recently?" I ask genuinely concerned. As funny as the joke was, it just wasn't something Natasha would say. If the roles were vice versa, she would be ranting on to me about how I'm 'inappropriate' and how I need to 'grow the fuck up'.