Chapter 13

Y/Ns POV:
I don't want to hear anymore of what Wanda is saying so I turn around and head back to bathroom where I previously was. Natasha grabs my hand to try and stop me from walking away put I force her away. "Y/N.." she quietly says. I just ignore her, I don't think I really want to speak to her right now.

Nats POV:
I turn and face Wanda. "Why would you do that?" I ask her. "Do what?" She replies. I shake my head, she clearly knows what she's doing. "You've made your point here, you can go back home" I say whiles shutting the door in her face. I start walking away to try and find Y/N until the front door swings open and Wanda comes walking through. "Y/N was right, using my powers is much easier" Wanda says.
"You're not getting to Y/N" I say whiles turning  around to Wanda and holding my gun back up to her forehead. She laughs. "You think a gun can hold me back? That's cute, Natasha" She says. I can feel butterflies dance around my stomach after Wanda said that, I don't know if it's that strangely attractive accent or maybe it's just that it's Wanda. Before I know it she has used the powers and whacked the gun out of my hand and into the nearest wall. "Do they know you're here? The avengers?" I ask. "No. And I'd like to keep it that way" She says. "Or what" I say. "Or else" Wanda says whiles standing closer to me. I am only 5"3 and Wanda is around 5"6 so she kind of towers of me and it's just a little bit threatening. I roll my eyes at her. "Y/N didn't kill Pietro" I say. "She did, and you know she did. You was there Natasha. Stop trying to defend her" She replies. I shake my head at what she is saying "You know what you just did right? You ruined everything, she was just beginning to trust me again" I say. Wanda laughs. "Please she never trusted you in the first place, look what you have put her through" She says. I take a step back away from her and continue walking around the house to find Y/N. "Also do you not think it's a bit weird how you filmed her naked?" Wanda says whiles following behind me. I would try to get rid of her but she's much more powerful than me so I need to think of a smarter plan, so for the time being, I'm going to have to put up with her and her lies. "Y/N wasn't supposed to be naked and how was I supposed to know she would come out of the bathroom mid-shower" I reply.

We finally approach the bathroom and begin knocking on the door. "Y/N open up" I say. Nothing. "Y/N" I say again, still nothing . "Y/N come on" i says whiles knocking loudly on the door. Wanda nudges past me and opens the door using her powers "Easy" she says. I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom with Wanda following me, again. Y/N is stood staring in the mirror doing absolutely nothing. I walk up to her and put my hand on her shoulder before she brushes it off. "Don't" She says. "Y/N just listen to me..." I try to say before she cuts me off and looks at Wanda.

Y/Ns POV:
Wanda how did I kill Pietro" I ask.

Nats POV:
What is she doing?!

Y/Ns POV:
Wanda tilts her head and looks down. "I shouldn't feel the need to remind you" She says. "Wanda I don't remember, I want to know. Maybe then I can understand why all of this is happening" I say. I wait patiently for Wanda to say something and I can see Natasha staring at me from the corner of my eye but I pretend not to notice. "That day, with Ultron. Bullets were being shot in your direction and he took them for you" Wanda finally says. What? That's not how it happened. "No Wanda that was Clint and the kid, Pietro was protecting them not me" I say with a feeling of relief. But apparently Wanda disagrees, she starts shaking her head "No Y/N. He was protecting YOU from the bullets. They were heading in your direction and Clint and the little boy just so happened to be there at the same time. Everyone always thought it was for them, but I knew it was for you. I seen it, I felt it. And now he's dead because of you, it's all your fault" Wanda says. I stare to the ground as I don't know where else to look. So I didn't actually kill him? He just sacrificed his life for me and I'm the reason he's dead...so technically I kind of did kill him. But why did he take the bullets for me? We never spoke we were never close or anything, and I only knew him for a few weeks because before that he was the one trying to kill me. "Wanda I'm so sorry" I say quietly. "Tell me Y/N. Why did he take the bullets for you? Did you have something with him?" She asks. This time I can really feel Natasha's eyes staring at me. I could say that we did have something going on to make Nat jealous, but I figure it's not the right time. "Oh no-no I barley spoke to him" I say. Wanda just lightly nods my head.

"Oh my fucking god Wanda, so she didn't even actually kill Pietro? You're being so fucking dramatic about this" Natasha speaks up. Oh no. Wanda slowly brings her head up and looks at Natasha before grabbing her neck and pinning her against the wall. Natasha is so much physically stronger than Wanda, but Wanda does have powers so using them to control her strength towards Nat. "What" Wanda says to her. "Wanda let her go" I say trying to sound unbothered, but really I was so bothered. Wanda continues to stare into Natasha's soul and put a tighter grip on her hand. I just know if Wanda didn't have powers, she would of torn to pieces by now. "Wanda stop it! You want to kill me not Natasha. Remember?!" I say. She ignores me. "I killed Pietro...remember?!" I say trying to bring the attention to me. I was scared, for Natasha. As much as I tried to hate her right now, I still care about her and I would be damned if she ever got hurt, especially by one of our friends. "Have you ever lost something you cared about? Have you ever even grieved? I bet you haven't even been to a funeral. Just because you had no family growing up does not give you the right to talk badly about mine. You don't deserve a family, you don't deserve anything good and that's why you're the way you are today" Wanda says to Natasha. And with that being said, Nat kicks Wanda in the shin and pulls her hair down so she is arching her back backwards only being held up by Natasha holding a grip onto her hair. Why couldn't of she just done that from the beginning?! Wanda tries to use her powers to escape until Nat holds back her hands using her other free hand. "I don't think so" She says. Wanda is silent. "And just because you had family growing up does not give you the right to shame me for mine" Nat says, putting Wandas words into her mouth. "Ok Natasha you can let her go now" I say, I don't want anyone to get hurt, I'm still extremely confused. "We can't trust her" Nat says towards me but still looking down at Wanda. "I don't think we can trust anyone right now" I say remembering the events from before. Natasha looks up at me and quickly let's go of Wanda. "Ok. Are we all equal now?" I ask. "No" Natasha and Wanda say at the same time. "Good, just double checking" I reply. "Wanda do you still want to kill me?" I ask still feeling worried. "I still want to hurt you after what you did but kill might be a little bit to far" She replies. That's not exactly the answer I was hoping for but at least she answered my question. "Y/N..." Nat says before I interrupt her, again. "No I still have nothing to say to you" I say whiles walking past them out of the bathroom. "Do you actually believe what Wanda said?!" She asks whiles following me. "To be honest Nat I don't know what to believe anymore" I reply. "I wouldn't do that to you" Nat says. "After everything? I can't be sure" I reply again. "Wanda will you just tell her that you made it up" Nat says now turning to Wanda. "What if I didn't make it up? I can read minds, you know that right?" Wanda says.

Nats POV:
Great. How do I prove myself innocent? "Y/N I don't want to kill you, ok?" I say. "I wonder where I've heard that before" She says whiles walking off on me. I catch up to her and grab her arm to turn her around so that she is facing me. "Let go of me" Y/N says. "I need you to believe me" I say. Y/N just tries to look everywhere around her apart from me. I place my hands on her jawline and focus her attention to me. "...please..." I say.

Y/Ns POV:
And just like that our lips lock once again, and the sensation of butterflies returned to my stomach. Nat pulls away first.

"i'm so sorry" She says. I shake my head. "No...I'm sorry" I say before Nat collapses to floor and starts bleeding out of chest.

I turn to Wanda.

"What did you just do....."

.............................................................................
Hi hey hello! Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed.

I'm sure this chapter didn't answer a lot of questions either lol. I should really give it a break with the cliffhangers huh😻

What do you think happened to Natasha?

Time to say our daily Grace. Repeat after me: It should of been Clint but it couldn't of been Clint. Wow! You're really improving I'm so proud of you!🥰

Thank you all so much for all of the love and support, it means the world to me<3