Prologue

What happens when you bring two people from completely different worlds together in the same space with no escape?

On that winter morning, neither of them knew that, at the end of the day, their way of seeing the world would change completely.  No one could have known that they would unintentionally create something so magical and special between themselves that, if they had been told so that morning, they would surely have laughed.

She came from a non-magical family — Muggles — which her parents had taught to live a humble, decent life, being kind and helping others. They taught her values, not to be vain.  Wealth was scarce in her house but that was not a problem for the Haunt's family, they conformed, grateful, for what life had given them.

Annelisse was a cheerful, a happy person, even when things seemed to go wrong, she always found a way to get some learning from it or even see the good side of it.  She never let something bring her down, she always told herself that if things happened in such a way, it was because of something. Surely that's why the sorting hat chose to put her on Hufflepuff.

But he was the complete opposite of her.  He was completely broken inside, he had lost all hope in life and could not find any meaning in it.

Or so he thought until he met her.

______________

ADD: Since a lot of people are reading this story thanks to recommendations, please, be kind. THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST STORY FINISHED AND HAS SOME MISTAKES, IT'S SO BASIC. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO IT WAS SO BAD.

BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THE STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

I don't feel like editing anything because I feel pretty attached to it, so don't be rude.

Hello, loves! 
Thank you for reading.  Vote and comment if you like it.  Any constructive criticism is accepted. 

Love you, xx