Part twenty five

READ THIS

▪︎ Mature content notice ▪︎

Hello lovely readers, this chapter is very special for me. It doesn't contain anything very specific but I want to give the warning in case someone might feel uncomfortable.

I've been working on this chapter for a week trying to make it perfect, so I hope you like it as much as I do. Give it a lot of love and enjoy the chapter!

Here the songs that helped me and makes the chapter even more perfect:

▪︎ Be Alright - Lucy Rose

▪︎ Concrete Angel -Christina Novelli
Turning Page - Sleeping At Last
▪︎ All Through The Night - Sleeping At Last.

PS: I highly recommend the songs while reading.

Love you, xx

_________________

Draco walked with Annelisse hand in hand across the seventh floor of the castle. He stopped with her in front of the wall and she looked at him with some confusion, causing a smile on him.

"Close your eyes with me." He said softly and Annelisse did as he asked.

Draco concentrated on the room, causing the door to begin to appear. Annelisse at the noise of it, opened her eyes and was surprised to see what was happening, opening her mouth.

"What is this, Draco?" She asked him as the door finished appearing in front of them.

"The Room of Requirement. I used to come here to get lost. Nobody bothers you here." He explained "Come on."

They opened the door and stepped into the room. As soon as she did, Annelisse's mouth fell open, forming an 'O'. She looked around her, enchanted by what her eyes were seeing.

"There are a lot of secrets here, objects that people hide. You never know what you can find." He said as they walked around the room at a slow pace so that Annelisse could observe everything.

"It's so beautiful, Draco. I love it." She replied as a smile formed on her face.

The couple advanced through the huge room while exploring all the things that caught their attention in that huge place; books, papers, maps, jewelry...

Half an hour later, they had found a magic chess set and decided to play a game, competing to see who would win. They had sat on the floor; him crossing his legs and she had hers at one side.

The game was 'close' but what Annelisse didn't know was how good Draco was at chess. Annelisse knew how to play, but Draco was an expert. For years he played chess alone, against himself. He had let her gain a few moves because he loved to see her face when she did, the happiness that showed on her face.

Draco finally moved the tower off him, trapping Annelisse "Checkmate." He said smiling sideways. She frowned but with a noticeable smile and looked at Draco incredulously who looked amused "I told you I would win." He said proudly.

"That's not fair. I contest this game." She brought down Draco's tower and he couldn't help but laugh at seeing her like this.

He rose and then sat next to her, wrapping his arm around Annelisse and drawing her to his chest "Don't be mad, Lissie." He placed a kiss on her head "You can't beat Draco Malfoy, I'm invincible." He joked. Annelisse hit him on the arm and he feigned pain, letting out an 'Auch'.