Letters; extra

Malfoy,

After spending five hours with you, living a normal life is boring.  I hope that, even in a small part of you, you are thinking of me.

Now, with this letter, you have no excuse to not write to me.

PS: I thought that, since you told me you don't decorate for Christmas, this year you are going to.

Yesterday I caught buttons playing with this little Christmas ball, which now you'll have to add to your room.

Place it where the light can make it shine.

Lisse.

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Lisse,

The days are boring without you but you already know that.  I'm counting the days until I see you again.

I've spent the day reading the book you recommended, I haven't stopped for a second.  I'm almost reaching the end.

PS: How have I been able to go all these years without reading Muggle books?

Draco.

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Dear Draco,

I spent the morning shopping for gifts at the mall.  I couldn't resist seeing something and I bought you a gift.  I'll give it to you when we go back to school.

PS: I have made gingerbread men!  Do you want me to give you some?

Lisse

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Lisse,

There's a question I cant get out of my head.

Do really muggles cook everything on their own since they don't have house elves and can't use magic for it to appear?

What an exhausting life it must be.

PS: I dreamed about you last night and it made me realize that I can't go on a night without thinking about you.

Draco.

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Draco,

Today we were sending Christmas cards to all of my family and I made one for you. I found it in a Muggle shop and I think it's kinda funny how the cat says 'Meowrry' Christmas. It should remind you of this little 'furball' I have as a cat. That's how you called him, right?

PS: Boring??  The fun part is that, cooking the food yourself and pray that it turned out well.

Lisse.

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Lisse,

I dreamed about you yesterday again.  The truth, it was strange.  We were locked in the Astronomy tower again but this time Buttons could speak like a person.

I have to stop drinking coffee at night.

PS: you were very ugly.

Draco.

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Draco,

Yesterday I caught Buttons again, playing with those candy canes, now yours too, to add them to your room.

He misses you like I do. You know, he liked you from the very beginning. He also gave us the chance to know each other because he scaped from me and I'm so thankful for that.

Lisse.

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Lisse,

You just can't do that.  You can't add marshmallows to your coffee.  I definitely don't support that and no, I'm not going to try such a thing.

PS: I've already started the book and hung the tree you sent me.  Thanks to you, my room now looks better with all your decorations on.

Draco.
.

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Draco,

Since I can't sleep, I'm writing you a letter.  It's only a few hours to see you and I feel like my heart is going to explode. Can't wait to see you and that addicting smile you have.

I know I should rest for tomorrow but I can't get to sleep.

I confess to having had a cup of coffee.

Maybe two...

And a half.

PS: Buttons is with me and sends you a greeting.  He says meow.

Lisse.

_________________________

READ THIS! 

I hope you liked the letters.  It wouldn't have been possible without @-lovingmind- .  She has helped me a lot to write them.  She's so talented, you should read her story and follow her. 

Thank you, F. Without you I wouldn't have managed to create these beautiful letters. Love you, girl.