-13-

I can say one thing... Asher looks ready to murder Carla after she saw what was going on between her and me.

"We'll need to talk." Was all that she said as heavy silence fell over us.

Asher turned, half way outside of the room and still staring, Carla let go of my arm, getting the message and walking out, Sky stepped in before Asher closed... More like half slammed the door close.

"Are you alright?" Sky asked, coming up to me.

"Yeah." I nodded, I could tell both of us where more worried about our own mates then to start a meaningless conversation just to pass the time.

But my worry was not easing, I knew my sister and Carla enough to know this won't end well.

"We need to find them."

"Who?"

"Asher and Carla."

"They are talking."

"Knowing them, you think that?"

"No... I will look for them."

"Please take me with you." I grabbed Sky's arm as she stood up. "Please," I begged.

She looked ready to disagree before sighing and nodding.

"They are probably on the roof, the only place they can do anything without humans noticing them or hurting anyone if it gets out of hands."

"I'd check there first too."

I limped along her side, and she helped me walk, holding my arm around her shoulder, the pain in my limbs flaring but this is the cost of my second chance so I will bare it but ignoring the bad thoughts that it brought back was hard so it took a lot of determination to not collapse and just let them cloud my mind, its not the time for this, not now... Not now...

we heard noise going up the stairs and we knew we had it right.

We saw both of them glared at each other, out of breath and panting hard and before any of us could say anything Asher stomped on her foot and headbutted Carla as she punched the air because Asher got out of the way, grabbing the front of her shirt, ready to punch her nose again and she was ready to punch back, they need to be stopped! Now!!

"STOP!!!" they both faced the door leading up to the roof with a confused look on their face and their fists almost touching each other. It would have done a lot more damage then what they already did to each other.

"ASHLEY?!" They both screamed in surprise seeing me up here.

"Stop this idiocy! You Carla don't insult my sister and you Asher stay out of my love life!"I yelled, half hanging on Sky to stay standing, mostly assuming why they were fighting but it wasn't hard to guess with which they were.

"But--" "No buts Asher! I don't mingle with your love life so don't mingle with mine! I can understand why Carla didn't want to do this! I freaking denied it at the start or have you forgotten about that? I never thought you would act so irrationally!" I was a hypocrite as I had done this because of emotions too but I was trying to, forcing myself to, ignore why I did try to end my life.

"Oh fuck my nose." Carla reached for her nose, I worry Asher might have broken it from how it looks.

Asher looked ready to say something but ended up coughing and covering Carla's and her own clothes with blood as they were still hold each other... I got really worried about what injuries they left on each other.

They slowly let go of each other, more interested in their injuries while the security of the hospital came up, probably having seen Sky and I walk around while I shouldn't be but now they found the four of us.

Carla and Asher sent each other a meaning-filled look before following the staff and Sky helping me back to my room as told by them.

As days passed some therapist lady was forced to see me, I didn't really want to talk to her but Carla convinced me and I was surprised she helped with the easiest things, the smallest things, those more important still too big to right away tell her.

And I got to spend a lot more time with Carla, I just couldn't help but smile like an idiot around her, so much so that others noticed it too.

I even was giggling with Carla now that Asher had things drawn on her face by Nat and other vampires while she slept and was grumpy now because of that.

"You meanie." Asher huffed out, glaring at us but amused still.

"Oh shush." Sky said to us and stuck out her tongue, Everyone jumped as the front door was slammed open, a heavily injured wolf, covering in his own blood was helping in another who was missing his arm, blood spraying from his shoulder. Carla hugged me at the sight.

"P-please... H-help... Us." He whispered and collapsed down.

"Helix get the docs, Roxy get Carl, Carla don't let Chloe or Franky in the room, Nathan call a pack and clan meeting, everyone to the backyard, you boys, Sky and Ashley you come with me." Asher commanded, I got a bit nervous, I was still far from confident or ready for anything but I could say no.

"Yes alpha!" Everyone said, running to do as told, Carla squeezing my hand before she left, I frowned slightly as she needed to leave me but quickly concentrated on what I was asked to do.

We ran out, following the bloody trail we found ten other corpses we carried back home to have the docs look at them to see if they can find any other clue.

I heard Asher gasp as she must realize who the body she picked up was.

When we got to the backyard the people all looked at Asher, waiting for an explanation, I did too as she knew one of the unknown dead wolves, she sighed and told us about the wolves, what the alpha meeting she went too was about and why we went to the queen of the wolf.

"Oh strong alpha what does that mean?" A woman holding her toddler son in her arms, looking as scared as the rest of us.

"That means we may soon go to war against a threat bigger then I thought." She whispered, but we all heard her in the silence reigning over us.

"What will become of us?" A father asked, I could see two kids crying in his arms with his wife hugging them all.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at Carla, looking as worried as I felt, I leaned against her and let her hug me against her, easing my worries slightly but not enough.

"I don't know." Asher said truthfully. "I don't know." She repeated, truly looking at as much of a loss as we did.

This all scares me... I don't want my life to be bad again. I barely escaped it, what if I can't again, what would happen?

I am scared... So scared...