Thinking it over

(Aubrey's POV)

After I kiss Kevin, Kirstie runs in and hugs me tightly. She whispers something and Kevin looks sad, he gets up and leaves.

"Hey Kirst!" I say.

"Oh hey!" She says being overly-girly. I laugh at her.

"So what's up?" She instantly gets sad. She pulls out her phone and plays a recording.

When she hands me the phone, I listen carefully. I hear talking to Kirstie about me saying he doesn't care if I come back. She plays multiple recordings. I break down.

"I thought you would want to know." She says to me. I nod.

"Thanks Kirstie, c- can you bring Kevin back in here." Say stuttering heavily. She grabs my hand nodding.

When Kevin walks back in he is so happy and I am SO not.

"Hey bab-" I slap him.

"Don't call me that!" He is obviously shocked by my sudden movement

"What!! Why!!" He says still shocked.

"Kirstie showed me the videos of you saying that you didn't care if I came back!" Kevin sighs and sits next to me.

"I did that so that I didn't show my feelings!" He says. I start to believe him, but he hurt me to much.

"Just, get out Kevin. We are through." He walks out with his head hung low. Sorry Kevin, but I can't love someone who wishes I wasn't here. Scott walks in to my room.

"I don't wanna talk Sc-" I say but get interrupted.

"To bad." I am shocked by Scott's sudden sternness. "You are hurting and I am going to help you. By ice cream and whatever. You just got away from Neo and you don't deserve this right now." I break down. This is very much needed.

~~A/N~~

Hey my Bass Dragons! Wassup! Okay so I finally updated!!!! I hope you guys like it! Byeerr