What do I do?

(Aubrey's POV)

The movie was amazing! I loved it so much! I also can't believe everyone decided to watch over me. It was kinda wierd. I pulled Scott aside to ask him about it.

"Okay, why?" I say with a sassy tone.

"Well, Neo may be a bit mad, he ran out on us. Just like that. Packed up his things and left, without a word." He said with his head hung low.

"Is he really that mad?" Just after I say that Mitch runs up to us.

"Kirstie is gone!! I can't find her!" He is practically yelling.

"You guys check in here and I will go check her car!" Wow he really was THAT mad! I finallly find her car and I see a note attached to her trunk. I read the note. Once I am done reading the note I crumple it up and throw it to the ground. No. That is all I could say. I realize I have to make up a story to tell the rest of PTX. I decide to tell the truth. Well, not the whole truth, but some of it.

"She wasn't at her car."

"She wasn't in the theater either." Scott says. I notice Kevin was eyeing me. He knows that I am not giving the whole truth. We decide to go back to our houses and talk it over after we all have some sleep seeing as how it was now 11pm. I couldn't sleep so I called Kevin.

"Kevin." I say quietly.

"Yes babe?" he replies obviously still tired. he realy is cute.

"Can you pick me up? I can't sleep. I wanna cuddle." I ask him in the cutest voice I have ever done.

"Yeah babe. I am comming over. Just don't expect me to show up in a suit like always." I laughed cause he ALWAYS shows up in a suit when we go out. I swear he has a million. once he came over he suprised me a lot.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it he surprises me by picking my up and spinning me around kissing me. he is a-fricken-dorable.  We drive over to his place. As soon as we take our shoes off we get in bed.

"Before I go to sleep I need to text Avi, saying where I am."

"Speaking of where people are." Shoot he remembered! "What are you not telling PTX?"

"I- I- I kn- know who h- has Kirstie." Man I am stuttering so much! Kevin turns away from me and pulls the switch for his light and only says one word that tears me apart.

"Goodnight." I roll onto the floor and just lay there sobbing silently until I fall asleep from lack of sleep.

~~A/N~~

Hey my dragons!Wassup! well this chapter is dedicated to mitchfangirl because they wanted this chapter so badly! I pwomise I will get back to what happened with Kirstie soon! Soon like next chapter! I cant wait to see some reactions to this and next chapter.