Wait Who's Adopting Me?!?

(Aubrey's POV)

"Aubrey! Get down here some people may want to adopt you!" The house lady says.

"Okay!" I say as I throw my headphones in and turn on my blue iPod and start playing PTX That's Christmas to Me. I start down the stairs when I hear a VERY low voice. Wow this guy has a low voice. I think to myself. Just as I reach the bottom of the stairs my jaw drops open and I stand there paralyzed with excitement. Avi Kaplan and Kirstie Maldonado are standing there smiling ear to ear. I introduce and they introduce themselves. My music was kinda loud and Avi comments on it.

"So I guess no introduction needed!" I laugh realizing how loud my music was.

"Sorry, not used to having parents yet." I say awkwardly. Kirstie laughs at me awkwardness and she says.

"When did you get the new album?"

"I was waiting for it so long that I was the actual first buyer!" I say and go back to humming along.

"Do you sing!" Kirstie excitedly asked me.

"I try... But I am not Kirstie good." Putting emphasis on Kirstie.

"That's sweet! When we get home could you sing for me?" She asks me slightly cocking her head to a side. I feel my cheeks get warm and I blush.

"Uhh, I guess so" I say yet again awkward.

"We are gonna have to teach you to be less awkward! Especially if you sing!" We get into Avi's car and drive to his house. Once we get to his house I am taken back by how large it is. It is huge. We walk through the front door and he shows me around the house.

"This will be your room!" It has a queen size bed with Egyptian cotton bedsheets and a wardrobe FULL of cloths it looks like it's overflowing! I also have a flat screen TV and a laptop sitting on my bed.

"This, is, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!"

"Are you still gonna sing for me!!" Kirstie casually chiming in.

"Yes, Mom." Wait, did I just call her Mom? I hear Kirstie say to Avi that she could get used to the whole 'Mom' thing. I decide to sing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.

Oh her eyes her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Yeah I know I know
When I compliment her
She won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?" 
I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Yeah her lips her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh you know you know 
I never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So, don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

After I am done Kirstie sits there in shock..

"See told you I am not that go-" I am interrupted by Kirstie hugging me. She can only say one thing.

"Your voice is amazing!" She smiles

"Kirstie, Avi?"

"Hmm?" They both answer in unison.

"Thank you for Adopting me!" I say and smile as we hug.

~~A/N~~

Hey my Dragons. Wassup. Okay this this is my 4th story or so so I am not perfect at this yet but some suggestions would be nice! Comment, like, favorite! All that stuff. Also! Aubrey needs a crush, and I cannot come up with a name!!! Any suggestions! Comment them!! Until next time my wonderful Dragons!!!