Do you care?

(Kirstie's POV)

Kevin walks into the hospital room.

"Hey, Mitch, can you give us a second." He says

"Ugh I g-" Mitch gets cut off. He came to see me in the hospital cuz Avi had to take care of Olaf

"Thanks Mitch." Kevin says cutting him off. Mitch looks so hurt.

"Kevin are y-" Mitch tries to say.

"Leave, Mitch." Kevin says bluntly. Mitch starts crying and runs off.

"Kevin, what the hell is wrong with you!" I yell

"I need to talk to you. About Aubrey. I don't want her to come back." Kevin says and he can see the shock on my face.

"KEVIN I SWEAR TO GOD! IF WE DO NOT GET HER BACK I AM COMMING TO YOU FIRST AND I WILL TAKE BEYONCÉ AND SMASH HER AGAINST THE WALL AND TAKE YOUR YALE DEGREE AND PUT IT IN THE SHREDDER! IF YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, YOU WILL BE THE ONE IN A HOSPITAL ROOM!!!" Once I have finished my monologue of screaming, I look at Kevin. I feel my face so heated up I actually start to sweat.

"Okay we will get her back, but don't expect me to talk to her all the time!" He says angrily.

"What even happened between you two?" I ask Kevin curiously.

"She said she that she knew where you were, and she didn't tell anyone.. How could she do that to you?" I am shocked, but I forgive her. She probably couldn't say.

"How are we gonna get her back??" I ask Kevin

"I don't know." He replies

"You re the one the one that graduated from Yale!"

"I think we should call the group in." Just as he says that we both realize something and say it at the same time.

"Mitch!" Kevin runs out of the hospital room searching for Mitch. I still can't believe Kevin talked that harshly to Mitch. Mitch is a very fragile person. Should I tell the others what Kevin said? I have so many questions and no answers.

I also forgot to ask Kevin the one important question I had. Do you care?

~~A/N~~

Hey my dragons! Wassup! Okay so, shorter chapter but I hope you guys like it! If there are any typos, I am sorry I am trying to use Swype soooooo yeah... Okay! Byeeeeeee!!!!!!!!