Kevin?

(Kevin's POV)

I slowly walk out the room Aubrey threw me out of. Scott immediately rushes in giving me a look of distaste. I quickly drive home and I am met with Avi. Great another person to give me trash about talking bad about Aubrey. I try to sneak past him.

"Kevin you are not very good at sneaking." He says sternly. I walk up to him.

"Avi, I had to stay strong and that was th-" I am cut off by shock. Avi is hugging me.

"Kevin, I understand. When Kirstie had to go away for a trip I told you that I didn't want her to come back. Remember?" Words and images fill my head.

"Yeah I do. Thanks Avi. But Aubrey may never forgive me." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"She will one day, I am sure of it. Right now she needs space." I nod and Avi releases me from the hug. "Now go to bed, you look horrible." He chuckles.

"Thanks Avi, and I will go to bed. Night." I say chuckling back.

"No problem. Love ya bro." He says and I walk away. I go to my room and unlock my phone and sit down on my bed. I realize I have had Aubrey as my background picture for my phone for 5 months. She is absolutely gorgeous and I had her. Now I don't. I am so lost.

**time lapse**

(Avi's POV)

"Guys we have a serious problem here! Stop messing around and focus! You all are being completely rude to him and he never did anything to you! I can't believe all of you have the indecency to even make jokes right now!!" I stop my monologue.

"Oh wow Avi." Mitch says.

"What?" I respond whipping my head to him.

"SLAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Kirstie, Mitch, Scott, and Aubrey all begin to laugh.

"Are you all done messing around or I gonna have to "shock" some sense into you." I say and everyone falls silent.

"What do you mean shock? Like shock as in not seeing Kevin!" They all laugh again. My last straw is gone.

"You all love PTX as much as I do right?" I say calmly and stand up and. I get Yeahs from all around the circle.

"Well!" I say and get louder. "Since you all are being completely juvenile! I quit PTX!!" I say and everyone's laughs become silent and everyone stares at me wide-eyed.

"A- Avi you don't really mean that." Scott's voice is quiet.

"Bet." I say and throw down all of the music for our next album. Stomping on it as I walk away.

"Wait!!" Kirstie screams for me.

"What Kirstie." I say bluntly and she is clearly hurt.

"What about us." I she says and the other 3 gasp not knowing we were a couple.

"Yes we are dating guys. Chill out. And Kirstie." I pause "I think you have done enough damage to me and my friendship with Kevin, don't you? Interpret that." I say and walk out and I look back momentarily to see Kirstie kneeling on the ground crying with Mitch and Scott comforting her and Aubrey running after me. She catches me.

"Avi, wait." I turn to face her.

"What is it little one?" I say knowing that she had nothing to do with the juveniles back there.

"Tell Kevin... I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt him but he can't talk about me that way." She says weakly.

"Talk about you that way." I pause. "You don't know do you?" She shakes her head.