I can't believe..

(Aubrey's POV)

I wake up next morning to no Kevin in the house. There a note on the table along with breakfast. The note reads:

You betrayed me. I can't believe you wouldn't tell me sooner. How long was this gonna go! Until Kirstie dies. You are horrible. Today is your last day in my house. Leave after you are done eating. I have gone to find Neo. I am going to get my best friend back, because apparently you don't care about her. I can't believe you would do this to the group.

I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I walk over to Avi's house. He isn't there. Did they all go after Neo... Wait!! They went after Neo this isn't good.

Then I suddenly feel something hard hit the back of my head. I black out.

I wake up in a warehouse next to this girl with long hair.

"Kirstie." I say still groggy.

"A- Aubrey?" She asks.

"I am here." I respond "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a couple bumps and buises"

"Oh look who is awake!" Neo says while staring at us.

"Neo you are gonna pay for this!!!" I say screaming at him.

"Don't yell, you will lose your voice." Kirstie whispers to me. Always looking out for me.

"Okay." I whisper back. "Where are we Neo?!?" I shout at him. Oops, wasn't supposed to yell...

"Somewhere..... Familiar.." Ugh I hate Neo. Why does he have to ruin my life. What did I do to him! Wait..

"Is all this just because I broke up with you??"

"No, it is because you never even spoke a word to me about it. You never told me sorry for ruining my life!! Since you don't care about my life. I don't care about your's." I then have a 'brilliant' idea.

"If I stay here forever. Will you let Kirstie go?" I say staring at him.

"Aubrey, don't!" Kirstie responds to me with tears in her eyes.

"I have to Kirstie! I don't want you hear anymore." I yell with my eyes welling up.

"Okay girl time over. I'll take Kirstie. And you stay here. FOREVER"

I can't believe this is happening to me.

"