The End pt. 2

(Aubrey's POV)

It has 4 weeks since PTX got together and I am on a date with Kevin. I love him so much, he is the sweetest, nicest, and cutest guy ever.

"Hey babe?" I say to Kevin

"Hmm?" He says while stuffing his face with popcorn. We are watching Insurgent in the cinema.

"What do we do after the movie?" I ask him looking to him.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" He eyes me and puts a hand on my thigh. Ugh, men.

We head back to Kevin's car and begin to drive down the road after the movie ended.

"So what did you think of the movie?" I ask him.

"Pretty good." He says and shrugs.

"You do know you aren't getting any tonight right." I say and give him a sly face. He sighs before speaking.

"Had to try." I laugh a little.

"I don't blame you. I mean you are dating me." I say before flipping my hair. Then my hair hits me in the face covering my face in a wave of brown. Kevin laughs.

"So much better!" Then he laughs harder. It took me a second but I realize he meant I looked so much better with my face covered up. So I hit his arm, but he still laughed. I needed to get him back. Good.

I put my hand on his crotch rubbing gently. I could see him jerk the wheel a little.

"Wha- what are you doing?" He says while trying to focus on driving.

"I don't know." Then I rub faster and faster. I suddenly stop when I see the amount of enjoyment on his face.

"Why'd you stop?" He asks me just as we reach Kevin's house. He moved out of Avi's.

"Teach you not to laugh at me." I get out of the car and walk into the house. I sit down and Kevin sits next to me.

"Not cool." I chuckle.

"I know." I say still chuckling. Out of nowhere a brick flies through the window with a note taped to it.

I am not gone yet. Imma get ya!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Your's truly, bitch

I start worrying. Who could it be? How did they know it was this house? So many questions.

~~A/N~~

Whaaaaaaaaat!!!!! Yes it is over!!! I hope you guys liked the book and I want to know if you guys want a book two to this because I left it off on a bit of a cliffhanger. So yeah... Bye my Bass Dragons!!!!

Road to Nowhere (Kavi/Scomiche FanFic) Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara