The End pt. 1

(Avi's POV)

*1 month later*

I miss Kirstie so much. I love her, but what she said and did can't be fixed by saying 'sorry.' She apologized multiple times, but if she was actually sorry she would have showed me rather than just said sorry over and over.

* skip to a PTX meeting *

It is an awkward meeting as always since the past month. I am no longer a part of PTX and neither is Kevin. We show up in case they decided to apologize to Kevin and ask for us back.

Currently they are arguing about the next song in the album.

"No, Problem is not a good song for this album!" Mitch says.

"Yes it really is!" Kirstie replies.

"Avi!" Mitch yells for me. Even though I am 2 chairs away.

"What." I have been one-wording them for a while now.

"What do you think?" He asks and cocks his head a little sideways.

"I don't know, I am not a part of PTX." I retort quite rudely.

"Kevin!" Kirstie yells for him.

"No! I am not a part of PTX either!" He retorts to Kirstie.

"Scott please?" They both plead. Scott remains silent. Nobody knows that me and Kevin talk to Scott a lot. He honestly and wholeheartedly apologized for his actions. So we forgave him. We told Scott that if he wanted us in PTX then he needs to find a way for them to actually apologize. So he decided to ignore them and take no sides.

"Ugh, you guys are useless." That's it. I immediately look at Kevin and he nods. I look to Scott and he nods. Then Esther and Ben and they nod. Kirstie and Mitch are looking around confused.

"What? They both ask. At that very moment everyone but them two get up and leave, only leaving a note in their spots.

Kirstie, you were very rude and I can't believe this Angel would act this way. I can't love you until you figure out what you have done wrong. Correct it. And apologize to the person that deserves it. You too Mitch.  - Avi

I can't believe what you two have turned into. I used to love the both of you so much but now, now I feel like I don't even know you. What have you two become? Until this problem is solved. I am no longer a member of PTX.  - Scott

There is only so much hurt a person can take before they need to be fixed. One of us is like that right now, needing to be fixed.  - Ben

I have known you forever. But these yous make me feel like I am talking to monsters.  - Esther

Don't talk to me.  - Kevin

Wow Kevin, subtle.

Why do you try to hurt people?  - Aubrey

I see them read each and every one. They start sobbing and agree. They run out to Kevin and hug him saying they are sorry and I look to Kevin to see if he accepts it. I see Scott eyeing Mitch. That boy can read Mitch like a book. He nods. We accept them back right on the spot and teveryone else cheers.