Why me!

(Kevin's POV)

Why me! Why do I have to be the one to like a girl who is taken!!! Why do I have to be the one who always has to be a friend to everyone they meet!!! Why can't she like me instead of Neo!!! Just Why!! I realize I am thinking to myself angrily and I also realized I slammed my fist into my bed. I sit in my bed for a while tearing up everytime I think about Aubrey and Neo or Aubreo as Scott calls them. Why can't it be me. I hear someone knock at my bedroom door.

"Unlocked!" I yell so they can hear me. I am 'greeted' with the most beautiful face I have ever set my eyes on. Her blond hair complementing her blue eyes and tanned skin. "Hey Aub."

"Ya know, you're the only one that calls me that."

"It's a cute nickname thing I do with everyone." I explain.

"Yeah I know, but you call me by my cute nickname for than anyone else. Why do you think that is?"

"Cause I really like you." I mumble

"Hmmm?" She must've not heard me. *sigh* that was close

"I don't know." I reply to her.

"Oh well is there anything you want to tell me?" She smiles at me. Gosh, her smile is the best thing ever!

"Uhhhh, yeah. There is." Her face looks to me in shock.

"Well say it Kev."

"I- I- I hope you and Neo have a good relationship!" Her facial expression doesn't change. She says thanks, and walks out of my room. Why do I have to be the one not able to understand girls.

(Aubrey's POV)

He... didn't.... say it. I was certain that he was gonna say he loved me... Or even that he liked me... Oh well, I guess there goes giving Kevin a chance anytime in the future, cause I honestly thought he liked me.. Maybe I was wrong? I guess so... So what to do now?? I decide to not play violin cause it only reminds of the Kevin situation right now. Ugh, I need friends. What is a girl to do without entertainment. If I go to Scömiché's house I will see Neo, and I don't really want to see him right now and I feel like I am losing feelings for him.... Should I tell him. Or should I find someone else first? Hmmm.

I realize I have been staring into space with someone trying to talk to me.

"Sorry, what?"

"I asked if you wanted to record a music video with PTX today, sorry I thought you would be happier.." Kirstie said in a sad tone.

"I definitely wanna do a music video!!!!!!!!!!" I basically shout. "What are we singing?"

"Mary, did you know." Kirstie replies.

"Yasssss!!!!" I can't wait to be announced to the fan base!!!! I can't wait to hear all the things they say!!! Most importantly, it gets my mind off of this situation.

~~A/N~~

Hey my dragons. Wassup. So basically this is a filler chapter for what is happening next!!! I can't wait to see your reactions! See y'all next time!!!!