Brotherly LOVE.

Then why the hell was I currently sitting on my bed, dangling my feet waiting for Oikawa to show up? I didn't even know when I should be expecting him. I don't even have his phone number and he doesn't have mine. What if he gets lost and doesn't actually remember where I live? Then I'm going to be sitting here like a loser waiting for him to not show up.

This whole thing was a terrible idea. I just didn't want him to push himself too hard again and possibly hurt himself...

My nerves were getting the best of me as I jumped up off of my bed. I clicked the home button on my phone to only discover no new messages, no surprise there. What did I really expect? It was almost seven, this probably wasn't going to end up happening after all.

Sighing, I picked up my phone again. Only this time to call Sara. She'd help calm my anxiety.

'Hey.' She answered, she clearly was getting ready for school. Wandering around in the background of the video call.

"Hey, getting ready for school?" I asked, feeling the pout grow on my face.

'Yeah, what's up?'

I chewed my lip, contemplating telling her the truth.

"Waiting for that hot volleyball player to pick me up to go to the park." I admitted.

Instantly there was a bang, I internally apologized to Sara's family, who probably were violently woken up due to it. She instantly appeared in the frame, front and centre, staring at me.

'Continue.'

I shrugged, "There's not much more to say. But I don't have his phone number and I don't know if he actually remembers where I live. So I think this isn't going to end up actually happening."

'Remembers where you live?! He's been to your house?! And you didn't message or call me immediately?! What the hell is going on? Are you dating? How could you not tell me?!'

"You're going to wake up your family." I complained.

'I don't care! Spill the beans.'

And so I did. I explained everything. I didn't mind sharing everything with Sara, especially since her and Oikawa would never actually end up meeting, not that she would judge him for anything I said.

'So you're trying to fix the broken boy, eh? I love that. That could be a book.'

"Sara." I groaned, feeling my ears heat up.

"Ren!"

"What?!" Attitude laced my voice as I wondered why my brother was calling for me.

No response. Of course.

"I have to go see what Ryan's dumb ass wants. I'll message you later." I grumbled to Sara, ending our video chat before stomping down the stairs.

"What do you want?!" I called again before freezing at the hall, separating the set of stairs. My eyes widened at the opened front door.

"Your friends here." Ryan smiled at me, "Oikawa Tooru, was it?" The grin grew on his face.

"Oh, uh." Well, it's not like he didn't already know that I could be a brat.

"Hey Ren-chan." Oikawa offered a small wave before stepping slightly into the house.

I opened my mouth before slamming it shut again and quickly running down the stairs. I attempted to move Ryan away from Oikawa but he wouldn't budge.

My mind worked quickly though and I instantly changed my vocabulary and started talking in English.

"You can't tell dad." I hissed.