Practice.

I stared at the unfamiliar gym doors in front of me. Was everyone going to judge me for being there? Was I just going to be a nuisance and in the way? It wasn't too late to just turn around. Deciding it was best for me to just turn around I attempted to turn on my heel but found the back of my collar grabbed.

"Get in there, no one is going to care that you're there." Tsukki grumbled as I innocently stared up at him. Before I could say anything though he opened up the door and pushed me inside. My face flushed as I stared at the familiar and unfamiliar faces. Tsukki's large body stood in my way, so I couldn't reverse out of there.

"Addison-chan!" Hinata yelled, waving his arms up in the air and running towards me. I was definitely going to be a distraction and get kicked out of here, "How are you?! Are you here to watch our practice?!" He was like an excited child and I let out a nervous smile.

I nodded my head before making eye contact with the rather intimidating coach with piercings and blonde hair.

"She can't get home without me, so she'll be sitting in on our practices. She'll just sit on the bleachers and do her homework. Is that alright?" Tsukki spoke to him for me and I felt his intimidating eyes on me.

"As long as she isn't a distraction that's fine." He nodded his head before turning his attention to another adult.

A sigh of relief escaped but it was premature as another short guy darted towards me. He did not look familiar, then again there was another tall brunette with facial hair that didn't look familiar to me as well.

"Who's this?" He asked HInata and I flushed, I hated this attention.

"Addison Ren, she's friends with Tsukki. She's really cool." I smiled at Hinata's kind words.

"Ah, well okay. I'm Nishinoya Yu. I'm the team's libero." He pointed to himself proudly.

"Libero?" I repeated, unfamiliar with the term. We definitely didn't have one of those in elementary school.

He looked confused, maybe I looked smarter than I actually was.

"Yeah, libero. It's someone that focuses on the defensive side of things. I just receive hard serves and spikes that no one else can, basically."

"Oh, gotcha." I responded, eyeing the bleachers from afar. If I could just successfully get over there and start my homework everything would be perfect.

"Oh wait, Addison, you haven't met Asahi. He's our ace, he's incredible." Hinata grabbed my arm and begun to drag me towards the new brunette with facial hair. You'd think I was part of the team from all the introductions I needed to make.

"Hi," I offered an awkward wave.

"Oh, hi." He blushed, "I'm Asahi Azumane."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Addison Ren. Tsukki's friend. I don't want to be a distraction though, so if you'll excuse me I'll head over there and do some homework." I excused myself and rushed over to the bleachers were I felt safe and relieved. I was never such a nervous wreck back home so I don't know what was wrong with me now.

Opening up my bag I pulled out a textbook and a notebook. Deep down I knew I probably wouldn't get a lot of homework done and I would be distracted from watching the guys practice but I had to at least try.

Placing down my textbook I noticed a nervous blonde running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off and silently chuckled. I would probably get along well with her, we're both probably nervous wrecks. Maybe she was a new manager? Or training to be one? I remembered Tsukki mentioning girls would be here.