His Jacket.

They had skill, that was for sure. Even after playing the three sets against Karasuno, Aoba Johsai easily defeated their next team in two sets. I tried to be discreet while watching them play, I didn't want to get caught watching by Oikawa or anyone else. Against my better judgement I did manage to snag a few photos of him serving to send to Sara later so she'd leave me alone.

Some people began clearing out and I plopped back down on the bleachers and closed my eyes. I'd wait a little while to lower my chance of being seen by him. I wondered how everyone else was doing, they really did look heartbroken after their match. Why did they have to lose? Just because they lost this tournament or whatever didn't mean they were done for the season though, right? There would probably be more. Or at least I'd hope so.

I really didn't know much about volleyball, eh?

Suddenly a jacket like material was thrown over my shoulders and I jumped, my eyes shooting wide open.

I looked down at the white and teal material in confusion, what?

Looking over my shoulder I nearly fell out of my seat, how?!

Oikawa was looking down at me. Now wearing a teal t-shirt with the words 'Aoba Johsai' on it in the corner.

"I thought I saw a Karasuno jacket up here during my match. So much for not wanting to watch me play, Ren-chan." His taunting voice brought goosebumps to my skin.

"Why'd you throw your jacket on me?" I asked, readjusting the sleeve that was hanging off of me.

He smirked, "You shouldn't be wearing a losers' jacket. Plus, this looks better on you." He shrugged before jumping over the seat and sitting down beside me. "So why are you still here?"

I frowned, my eyebrows creasing. Why was I still here?

"Maybe I wanted to see you lose after playing three sets against Karasuno." I pouted, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Yeah, I guess we did end up having to play three sets." I saw him ponder, looking around from the corner of my eye, "That was a bit of a surprise and annoying."

"Shouldn't you be heading home to rest?" I asked, eyeing his hand that was resting slightly too close to mine. It looked much larger than mine and I wondered how soft it was, or would volleyball make your hands more coarse?

"Aw, are you worried about me, Ren-chan?" He teased, eyeing me playfully.

"No." I answered immediately.

"So mean!" He chuckled.

I stood up, deciding staying alone any longer with him probably wasn't a good idea. Carefully holding his jacket in place so it wouldn't fall off of my shoulders and land on the dirty ground, I swung it off of me and held it out for him.

He eyed it curiously before standing up in front of me as well. He was no Tsukki but he did manage to tower over my five foot five self.

"Take your jacket." I pushed it out closer to him but he just stared at it.

"Nah."

I gawked, "What?"

He smirked, before taking a step back further away from me. Leaving me even more confused.

"Keep it and wear it tomorrow, for when you watch us play again."

I stared at him with my mouth agape, was he really being serious right now? I never said I'd be watching him play again tomorrow! I had school tomorrow!