A Heart-to-Heart.

I was going to murder him. This whole time I was thinking about how great of a guy he was, but instead he was incredibly petty. Why would he do this?! Did he do it because I was being petty?

But even more annoyingly, what kind of response is that from Oikawa?! When did I ever even say that I liked Iwaizumi like that?! Why are guys so stupid?!

-oikawa-

"Wrap it out, Shittykawa. I want to go home." Iwa-chan sighed, rubbing a towel against his face.

I sighed, I wasn't nearly finished. I needed more practice, I stopped practicing as much because of my plans with Ren-chan. I needed to make up for lost time.

Ren-chan. I haven't heard from her in awhile - not since the day we went out for something to eat and she was acting weird. Acting as if she had a small crush on Iwaizumi or something. She was a good girl, she wouldn't be bad for him, especially since Iwaizumi doesn't date much. It was a bit of a blow for the girl that you were having fun with to suddenly have feelings for your best friend, but what can you do? There's always more girls. It just sucked that she was so easy to talk to and didn't seem to have any problem with the real side of me.

But I guess that's even more of a better reason for her to be with Iwaizumi, we got along, and your girlfriend should get along with your best friend, right?

I really should ask Iwaizumi what he thinks about Ren-chan. I never did bring her up to him after our chat. Truthfully I think I was just too bothered about it.

Sighing, I walked towards my water bottle and took a seat on the bench it was resting on. Reaching into my duffle bag I found a towel and wiped the sweat off of my face. Reaching into my bag I found my phone and absentmindedly tapped the screen but froze when I saw a familiar name. It was almost like she knew I was thinking about her.

Placing my water bottle down I stared at my phone before opening the message.

What the hell was this? Who the hell was this?

Ren-chan looked incredible in her little blue dress, she even had her hair done cutely. But it was all for a date? She didn't have a boyfriend she said, so who the hell was this guy kissing her? Why would she send this to me?

My phone vibrated in my hand.

'Crap, sorry, I meant to send this to someone else!'

So she wasn't thinking of me. It was just an accident. How should I even respond to this? Should I even respond?

"Are you seriously still practicing?!" Iwaizumi flung himself into the gym.

I glanced in his direction while frowning, before staring back down at my phone.

'Oh, Ren-chan, that's rude. Here I was thinking you like Iwa-chan!'

It was better than nothing. It was something I would actually say to her, so it was fine. But why was I feeling so bothered and perplexed by that photo. Even after I closed my messages, I couldn't get the image out of my mind.

There was no way she would have taken a photo like that with me, so who the hell was this guy? What made him so special? He wasn't someone on the Karasuno volleyball team, I didn't recognize him.

"Oikawa?" Iwaizumi snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah. I'm ready to go." I threw my towel into my bag and quickly tidied up with Iwaizumi.

"Are you all good? You're awfully quiet. You didn't hurt yourself or anything, did you?" He asked once we were outside and walking home.

"Iwa-chan, what do you think of Ren-chan?" I casually asked, hiding the irritation that was fueling my body. I wouldn't have minded staying in the gym and practicing some more even though he would have never let it happen. He'd headbutt me before that would happen.