Aoba Johsai.

"Should I join a club?" I asked Tsukki during class.

"You'd stop following me around like a lost puppy? Sure. It's a bit late for that now though, don't you think?"

The thought of having to attempt to make new friends in a club after school rubbed me the wrong way. Everyone probably already had their own little friend groups going on, I'd stick out like a sore thumb - not to mention they'd probably make fun of my pronunciation.

"You don't want to watch us practice anymore, Addison-san?" Hinata pouted, hanging off of his desk eavesdropping on our conversation.

"It's not that, my brother just suggested it to me."

"Why? He doesn't like the thought of you only hanging out with guys?" I glared at Tsukki, how could he read people so easily.

"Yeah, he thinks you're a bad influence." I retorted.

"Yeah, right." He snorted.

The bell rung and I escaped the classroom before Tsukki and Hinata but in the rush I banged into someone.

"Uh, sorry." I muttered, opening my eyes and seeing a semi-familiar face in front of me.

"I just wanted to say hello again and you bumped into me, it was almost as if it was meant to be." A chill ran down my spine at this unfamiliar guys' words.

"Wha - "

"Aren't you the guy that tried to introduce yourself to her the other day? Like I said before, she's taken. Let's go Ren." No honorific. My mouth hung open as Tsukki grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

"What a creep." Tsukki dropped my hand once we were far enough away, "What was meant to be?" He made a look of disgust. "You okay?" He peered over at me, probably due to my lack of words.

"Yeah, he just sent a chill down my spine with his words. It was weird, I don't like it." I admitted.

"He's just some random, don't think too much about it. I'm here anyways."

-

'You should come watch our practice tomorrow.'

I yawned as I read the message on my phone. I must have passed out while studying, I stared down at my slightly crinkled notebook in front of me. Putting a cap on my pink pen, I picked up my phone in my other hand.

I always watch their practices so what was the point of messaging me about it? I rubbed my eye when I noticed that it was an unfamiliar number, not Hinata.

Wait, what?

There's no way. It couldn't be -

'Oikawa?'

'Yoohoo Ren-chan, great guess. I knew you weren't just a pretty face, you're smart too.'

'When, no how did you get my phone number?'

'When you went to put my clothes in the dryer I noticed your phone on your dresser.'

Cheeky bugger.

'So how about it? Come tomorrow.'

'Am I even allowed on your school grounds? Plus, I'm going to be watching Karasuno's practice.'

I could just picture the scowl on his face, it brought a smile to my lips.

'I'll give you my jacket to wear, you'll fit right in. You'll be watching their practice? Do you watch all of their practices?'