Ramen & Misunderstandings.

"I thought we'd never lose them." Oikawa breathed a sigh of relief as we sat down at a table. We decided to go out for some ramen after hearing his two teammates talking about it earlier but once everyone saw us heading out to eat they attempted to tail after us.

"They could have joined us." Iwaizumi shrugged, slipping off his jacket before sitting down.

Oikawa made a face at his suggestion, "They would have wanted me to pay for everything!"

I chuckled at their dynamic. Iwaizumi was always so serious while Oikawa never was. Opposites really do attract I suppose.

"Well you're paying for ours right?" Iwaizumi pointed to himself and Yasu.

"I was only going to pay for mine and Ren's." He muttered under his breath looking away. My heart skipped a beat and my ears tingled as I looked away from him. I was so insistent that this wasn't a date so why was my body tingling.

"So we are third-wheeling then?" He taunted.

"Iwa-chan! Stop being so mean to me."

"Are they actually always like this or is it just because I'm here?" I stared at Yasu.

She sighed, "They're always like this."

"You don't have to pay for mine Oikawa-kun." I responded to his earlier comment.

"Oikawa-kun?" He made a face, "Drop the -kun, I don't want it. Or just call me Tooru." He grumbled.

The 'Tooru' definitely wasn't going to happen. I added -kun in attempt to distance the closeness of our relationship. I was getting way too many butterflies in my stomach today and this wasn't even an actual date. Even if I did listen to Suga and tried dating here, Oikawa wouldn't be the one to date. We didn't go to the same school and he already had girls constantly swarming him.

I was already feeling some type of way with how my name sounds coming out of his mouth, I would not be able to deal with the jealousy that I would most likely end up facing. Yasu, who denies liking him in that way, occasionally calls him Tooru and I find my body reacting oddly enough.

"So do you mind me asking where you're from Addison-san?" Yasu turned her attention to me once we ordered.

"Ren is fine," I smiled, I should attempt to make actual girl friends like Ryan suggested, "And well, I lived here when I was younger than moved to Canada for a little while and now I'm back." I explained.

"I thought so!" She grinned, "Sometimes your pronunciation is a bit off so I wasn't sure if you grew up here."

"Yasu, that's rude." Iwaizumi shot her a look.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry! I was just curious. I didn't mean anything by it!" She apologized profusely.

I laughed and shook my head, "It's fine. I mean, I hate it and feel awkward speaking Japanese because I know I'm not great at it but I know you didn't mean anything by it."

"I think it's cute." Oikawa tilted his head towards me, attempting to flirt.

"You think all girls are cute." I responded sweetly back at him with a smile.

He scowled.

Iwaizumi snickered while taking a drink of water, "I have to admit I am finding it hard to believe you two hooked up."

Yasu made a face as she turned towards her brother, "How is what I said rude but that isn't?"

Oh, now I'm seeing the sibling resemblance with her attitude.