I Will Always Win, To Save you

Izuku and Kyoka arrived at class the next day and were accompanied with Tokoyami. The two teens sat at their normal, everyday, assigned seats as they wait for class to begin.

Aizawa soon walked into the class with his everyday sleep deprived looking face. "Alright, today's academic classes will be cut from today for a class field trip for hero training, we will be accompanied by two or three more pros. One being All Might." The droopy haired teacher with a his scarf covering his mouth stated and the class was a bit taken back.

"Hey, what kind of training will we be doing!" Sero questioned raising his hand and Aizawa pulled out a card which had the word 'RESCUE' in bold blue. "Shipwrecks, Avalanches and everything in between. Anything having to do with rescues, we will cover and train for."

Kyoka smiled a bit and looked at Izuku who seemed a bit happy himself. This was good, yesterday's talk really got to him. Kyoka was happy to see that he was upset with her. This will be exciting." Kyoka said still with a small smile as Izuku turned to her with a smile written on his face still as well.

"Midoriya, the support course has fixed your costume, there wasn't much broken, all that had to be done was weave the cloth again. They also did you the favor of tending to your bat. You can wear your costumes if you want it doesn't matter to me. I want everyone to get changed into your hero costumes and meet me outside of the school, this area is off-campus , so meet me at the bus." And with that Aizawa left the room himself putting his hands in his pockets.

"Damn....That repair was fast." Kyoka said getting up the same time as Izuku and made their ways to their suit cases. "Well, its the support course we are talking about. Plus it's not like my costume was anything special material. Though I m-might to upgrade it in the future." Izuku stated grabbing his suitcase which contained his hero costume while Kyoka grabbed hers. 

Once they finished changing into their hero costumes, as instructed, the two teens made their way outside of the school. They made it outside and there was a bus waiting there to pick them up.

Iida being the class rep, had a whistle motioning everyone into two straight lines for the bus. "Everyone make two straight, even lines so we can enter the bus smoothly without havoc!"

"He his going a bit over board. Don't you think?" Kyoka whispered to the greenette next to her. Izuku shook his head at it. "let him have it."

Kyoka shrugged as the two got into one of the lines Kyoka in-front of Izuku. When they enter the bus it was nothing like what Iida interpreted to look like. there were two rows of four seats facing each other, one on each side of the bus, then there were stairs the lead up to the normal seating style of a bus.

Kyoka sat down at the end of the one on the left and Izuku sat beside her. Iida sat across from them with Tokoyami beside him. Iida buried his face in his arms as everyone sat down and the bus started.

"Shoot, I didn't think that it would be this kind of bus.......My line up procedure was utterly useless." Iida said somewhat gloomily. "Don't beat yourself up Iida." Kirishima said as Tsuyu place a finger on her chin. "You know, I say whatever is on my mind. Midoriya?"

"Yea Asui?" Izuku asked and Kyoka also looked at her and raised a brow."First of all call me Tsu." 

"Oh yea, right."

"Second, Your quirk....... it can be as strong as All Might, but why do you need a bat?" Tsuyu questioned and Izuku looked at Kyoka then look back. "W-well, for starters my quirk starts when I feel pain. It starts to build up in strength, speed, awareness, and reaction time, but if I have to much power and use my arms at full strength. I think it will shoot off like a rocket." Izuku said dropping a sweat on his face. "Yea, totally don't want that happening."