God Dammit Iida,...You Bastard

Izuku and Kyoka had already changed out of their hero costumes, though Kyoka is still waiting for Izuku to get out of the shower. Kyoka was already on the top bunk of the bed. She began thinking about what Edgeshot had talked to her about earlier today before the patrol.

She couldn't argue with him, everything he said was true. She just needs to let go of the fear of him not liking her. She just needs to fucking confess!

She wasn't able to stop thinking about it. Kyoka was thinking about it so much that she couldn't even hear Izuku enter the room. "Hey, Kyoka."

"..."

"Kyoka? You okay?"

"..."

Izuku grabbed the railing of the top bunk and lifted himself up. He saw Kyoka wide awake, but deep in thought. Not even calling her name out would get her out, so he did the only thing he could do. He went up to her ear and whispered.

"One Ok Rock just posted."

Immediately Kyoka went wide eyed. "What?! Really wh-where's my phone?!" Izuku chuckled a bit until Kyoka realized the situation and blushed. "I-Idiot!" She said trying to hit him on top of the head, which she did.

"C'mon, I called you like twice. You didn't re-respond. I had to do something." Izuku stated, letting go of the railing and getting on his bed.

Kyoka began to think about it more, but not as deep. If she can't confess to him during her internship, then... 'C'mon, just ask...' Kyoka opened her mouth and then closed it. 'Just open it and ask him! God dammit, Kyoka! Just say it!'

"Hey, Kyoka." Izuku called out to his best friend.

'Kyoka, you stupid- ! Was it that hard?!' Kyoka internally cursed herself. "Yea, Stronk Bean?" Replied she, using her newest nickname for Izuku as she looked down the railing from her top bunk.

Izuku chuckled at the nickname before saying what he had at mind. "Were you thinking about where we are going tomorrow?"

Kyoka blushed, though she wanted to answer honestly. She wanted to follow orders and confess after the internships. So... "Yea, wasn't Hosu the place Iida was interning?"

"Yea, I wonder why we are going all the way over there though." Izuku confessed as he was scrolling through his phone. "Huh.... Wait..."

"What is it, Izuku?"

"I think we are going to investigate this person. They call him the Hero Killer. I only th-think so." Izuku stated, handing Kyoka the phone. She took it and looked through the news and said "Hero Killer". Her eyes went wide a bit. "17 kills and 23 so crippled they can't be a hero anymore... Izuku, do you really think....?"

"It's possible- Wait."

"What's "wait" Izuku?"

"Ho-Hosu was where Iida went to intern."

"Yea...?"

"Hosu was wh-where his ol-older brother g-got hurt." Izuku stated, showing some worry from Kyoka.

"W-What... Wh-What about it Izu-... Wait.... Don't tell me."

"I really hope I'm wrong, but I think Iida wants revenge on the Hero Killer." Izuku confirmed the current situation. Iida might be someone who honors the hero code, just like someone he admired, but even people like him can lose to a desire as strong as revenge.

Revenge was almost nothing that crossed Izuku and Kyoka's mind. It just wasn't something a real hero would do.

"Iz-Izuku, I don't think Iida would ever do that. I me-mean he is so dedicated to following the hero code. Especially when his older b-brother is Ingenium." Kyoka told Izuku her thoughts on the greenette's suspicion on Iida wanting revenge.