Chapter 15: Peer Conflict

" Hey Solbi" I heard a familiar voice say as I opened my locker to get my textbooks out.
I see Sohee standing right beside me she has big smile on her face, the one she always used to get when she was excited about something..the one she got when we were friends.
"Umm..hey?" I said feeling awkward.
"I know we haven't been talking for over a year now..but I miss us being friends" Sohee sighed staring at her shoes waiting for me to say the same thing.
The truth was I did miss Sohee she had been my partner in crime, she had known all my secrets. But that was when I was foolish girl, now I'm just a broken girl slowly recovering.
"I'm sorry Sohee...I'm sorry I can't be your friend I blocked you out when I needed you the most and that's something I will never forgive myself for." It was all true I had distanced myself from Sohee after the death of my eomma.
After the death of my eomma I was put in counseling to cure my depression, but all the therapist couldn't help me I was a lost case. Eventually my father stopped spending the money for the sessions and gave up on me aswell.
"I'm sorry too, I'm sorry I lost my bestfriend" Sohee said softly before turning around and leaving to class.
I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough for the both of us.
I took my books out and headed off to class. I was half way down the hall when I heard a loud voice call out.
"Tutor!" I turned to see the troublesome, he wore the same cocky smirk and had a special bounce in his step.
Maybe it's a side affect of his huge ego.

"Hurry up your gonna be late to class" I replied noticing how far down the hall he was, not listening he walked even slower.
Annoyed I ran to him quickly grabbing his wrist and pulling him along with me.
" I love a noona in charge" Suga teased following me.
" Your one month older than me pabo" I said wacking his arm, he frowned rubbing it.
"Then you should start calling me Oppa" Suga chuckled as a small chill went down my spine and traveled through my body.
"And that will be the day I die" I muttered just as we entered the classroom.
Heads turned and whispers began as the students scared at us, I already knew what they were thinking.
Why was the troublesome with the weird one?
Honestly, I can't even answer that..we just suddenly became friends.
I walked to my seat passing by Mr.Cho's desk.
"I see you've successfully made sure of Min Yoongi's attendance" The Middle-aged man remarked pushing his thick rimmed glasses back on his nose.
"De" I bowed towards the instructor before taking my seat.
Mr.Cho began the lesson talking about the once a year class trip.
It was a field trip that all classes took to congratulate students on their good studies.
"This year we will be going to jeju island" My pulse stopped.
Jeju Island.
The place where omma had grown up the place she loved the most.
"We will be staying at a hotel by the beach that school funds will be paying for. So please congratulate yourself on all your hard work!" Everyone cheered in happiness as I stayed quiet.
I will finally get to see the crystal clear waters that Omma always talked about.

***

"So your going to the class trip?" Suga had found my hiding spot under the tree, he layed beside me staring up at the clouds with me.
" Yea.. I have to it's where my omma grew up I can't miss this opportunity" I said as the wind blowed through my hair.
"I never go to class trips but I'm gonna go this time" Suga rolled over letting his chin rest in the palm of his hand.
"Why this time?" I asked covering my eyes from the blaring sun rays.
"I want to explore Jeju Island with you" Suga smiled at me as something stirred in my chest.
Something that I couldn't quite figure out.
"Is Kim Solbi blushing?!" Suga laughed pointing to my cheeks, I became flustered quickly covering my face with the palm of my hands.
"No!" I shouted as Suga laughed at my reaction.
Stupid Yoongi..
"Don't cover that pretty face of yours" Suga said pulling my hands off my face.
" Yah, stop being such a flirt sweetness" I stuck my tongue out at him before grabbing my lunch box and getting up.
I walked to class leaving Suga behind, I was about to enter class when I felt a hand yank me back.
I felt myself getting thrown against the hallway wall, my body hitting the ground.
I groaned at the sudden pain.
My eyes looked up to find Jiwoo standing above me, a sickening smile on her face.
" It hurts doesn't it" She said folding her arms over her chest.
"Pain is what I'm going to give you if you don't stay away from Yoongi" Jiwoo said her eyes like hard glass.
"Yoongi is just my friend" I bit my lips to contain my anger, last thing I wanted to do was hit her.
"Yea right..I notice the way he looks at you and honestly I don't get what he sees in you, Your just crazy like your omma and soon enough you'll end up like her" Jiwoo did her hands like a gun and made a mocking 'boom' sound just before snickering evilly.
The next thing I knew I was ontop of Jiwoo hitting her, I had snapped my mind going blank. All I could hear was screaming as I lashed out anger in my pulse that was racing.
I felt myself being pulled away from Jiwoo my hands still throwing punches only I meet a hard chest.
" Solbi! It's me!" The sweet sound of Suga met my ears I stopped immediately.
It only took me a moment to realize what I had done when I saw Jiwoo's face, her nose was bleeding.
"Kim Solbi your crazy!" She shrieked her hands trembling at the sight of blood.
"What is going on here?!" Mr.Cho came out of the classroom hearing Jiwoo's shriek.
It didn't take him long for his mind to register Jiwoo's bloody nose and my balled up fists.
"Kim Solbi to the office now! Someone take Jiwoo to the nurse" He said before yanking me by my collar.
Suga reacted fast grabbing Mr.Cho's wrist and taking it off my collar.
"I'm going with her, arasso?" Suga said in a stern voice which surprised Mr.Cho and honestly me too.
"I don't think this concerns you the student has violated school policies and has engaged In peer conflict, now leave before I write you up aswell" Suga didn't budge.
"Then your going to have to write me up"Suga said taking my hand and entwining his fingers with mine.
I looked up at him not sure what he was doing if it was my fault I hit Jiwoo.
But Suga's soft warm hand against made me want to be forever by his side.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: Oh SNAP! In upcoming chapters we will be going more into Suga's past and Daehyun so get ready!
Oh yea forgot to mention I just started the Taehyung fanfic cause I love my readers at the end of the day were a bunch of fangirls xD