Chapter 27: Love Dies

I slid my fingers over my wrists the tight rope cutting off any blood circulation.

Daehyun had left giving me time to find an escape. I scooted myself forward towards the knife that Daehyun had left behind. Carefully I lifted my leg moving it just enough to knock the knife to the ground.

I smiled in relief holding it between my feet I put my wrists just above the sharp side of the blade until my hands were cut free from the rope.

Now my hands free I grabbed the knife cutting my legs free, I got up holding the knife tight in my hands as I neared the door one of Daehyun's men came in.

His eyes widened at the sight of me I quickly reacted holding up my fists to punch without a second thought I decked him, he stumbled backwards hitting the wall before falling on the ground.

I put my focus back on escaping my legs trembling as I entered into the oblivion, I had no idea where I was.

I found myself in a dark hallway that led to many rooms. Dim lights flickered once in a while as I walked slowly muffling my footsteps.

I saw a door that seemed like an exit I neared it the tension making my stomach churn.

Suddenly someone grabbed me pulling me into a room, I opened my mouth to scream when a hand came over my lips.

A person held me against the wall, in defense I lifted the knife ready to do the unthinkable.

"Solbi!" The person whispered.

The light red hair suddenly became visible. Suga slowly took his hands away from my mouth grabbing the knife away from me as I stared at him.

"Suga what are you doing here! You have to get out of here-" He signaled for me to stop talking when we heard the sound of footsteps.

He grabbed my hand mouthing for me to stay still.

The footsteps were getting closer I squeezed my eyes shut.

The sound of the doorknob twisting filled our ears, the footsteps suddenly dissapeared beginning to fade away as the person walked down the hall to another door.

His eyes traveled around the room for a backway to escape, he spotted a window.
Without a second thought he slipped his shirt off wrapping it around his fist
Glass scattered across the ground as he busted the window, blood seeping from his fist under the cloth.
"I want you to crawl through and run." I couldn't believe he was telling me to leave him behind.
"Are you crazy Suga-"
"Solbi please listen for once!" I nodded knowing that this wasn't a game.
I put my hands on his shoulder as he lifted me up to the window.
I shoved myself forward through the window pieces of glasses making it into the palm of my hands making my grimace in pain.
I managed to get half of my body out of the window only my legs to go, I jumped down noticing we were out in the woods.

"Come on Suga" I yelled lowly trying to stick my head in the window.
Suga lifted himself up his body almost out of the window when the door of the room bursted open with five different men.
They had heard the shattering window before and found the cause, Suga jumped quickly down.
The men reacted fast running out of the room.
Suga grabbed my hand as we took off into what seemed endless woods. I could hear the sound of bullets piercing through the air behind us.
"Release the dogs" I could hear rabid barking as we ran.
My body fell forward as my shoe twisted tripping over the forestgrowth.
My cheek hit the dirt I felt something pierce the back of my leg, I shrieked at the pain as teeth sinked into my flesh.
"Solbi!" Suga began to kick the dog that managed to get a hold of my leg.
The dog released it's hold on my calf I trembled as I saw the dark blood.
It was everywhere.
"Tssk, I told you not to runaway" I looked up to see Daehyun standing over me examining my leg in bitterness.
"Take her to get cleaned up." Daehyun snapped his fingers at his men as I felt my complexion turn pale at the loss of blood.
One of the men picked me up throwing me over his shoulder a low groan escaped me.
"Daehyun do what you want to me, don't hurt her!" I heard Suga shout at Daehyun.
I saw as Suga jumped forward at Daehyun only to be knocked down.
My vision was slowly becoming blurry as I could see something black in Daehyuns hand being pointed at Suga.
A loud popping sound filled my ears.

THE END.

:::::::
A|N: cliff hanger mwahaha!!!
What will happen next chapter
My suga ;-;