Chapter 11: Apologies

"How was your first tutoring with Yoongi?" Was the first thing Mr.Cho asked me when I walked inside the classroom.

  "It was good, he seems to be learning quick" I lied remebering what happened last night.

  His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me onto the bed..onto him.
I paniced the burning sensation in my chest scaring me.
  "Let go!" I pushed him away quickly moving off the bed.
  He layed there a funny smile on his face.
"Relax you act like you've never been around a guy" Rage filled me at his words.
Who did he think I was!? Just another one of the girls who followed him everywhere! What do I look like a quick 'n easy? He didn't know one thing about me to be touching me like that. He was just a...guy.
A guy that would eventually hurt me, just like everyone else.
I couldn't control my anger I slapped Suga across his face.
" No you don't know how it feels to be around a guy! All they do is hurt you! Now get out!" I pointed to the door wanting him away from me.

"Hey Solbi!" Sohee's voice cut through my flashback.

  "Hey" I said taking a seat in the back of the room. Sohee sat beside me like she always did when we were in middle school.

  Suddenly Jiwoo entered the classroom, looking at me with twice as much hatred as she usually did.

  I ignored beginning the class assignment.

Class went on slow nothing unusual except for the six empty desks.
Are these guys skipping?

I stared at the clock the day was almost over, and no sign of Suga and his friends.

  Not even Jin came to school.

Other days I would've been happy for their absence..but today it made me feel empty a weird feeling in my chest rising.
Me Kim Solbi was actually caring for the group of troublesomes..and for one troublesome precisely.

I bit my lip not wanting to think of Suga as a friend, but over the few days thats what we were becoming.
Friends.

I hadn't had friends since Omma died, and especially not a guy-friend.

Next thing you know will be watching movies and calling eachother 'chingu'.

But I was afraid.

Afraid to let someone in.

Afraid to be left broken and used.

The end in friends standed for something much more.

As in the end of me.

Cause Suga could be the end of me.

The school bell rang signaling the end of the day. I grabbed my book-bag and turned in mythe assignment to Mr.Cho.

Before I left he stopped me.

"As a tutor you are also responsible for Yoongi's attendance to school..next time he isn't at school I will hold you accountable" I nodded understandingly.
Might as well make Suga start calling me 'omma'...

Suga P.O.V

I had been running errands for Daehyun ever since early morning. I hadn't been able to go to school..and I didn't want to either.

Not after last night.
No you don't know how it feels to be around a guy! All they do is hurt you!

Maybe Solbi didn't want me to touch her but why had she said those words.
I would never hurt you Solbi..

I was angry at myself I was falling for a girl who hated me.

  Suddenly the store door opened it didn't take me a second to recognize the girl in school uniform in front of me.

  "Why didn't you come to school pabo!" Was the first thing that came out of her mouth, I smiled already feeling the love.

"I thought you didn't want me around" I said, ignoring her and grabbing a candy bar off of a rack taking a bite out of it.

  " Look, I'm sorry for last night I didnt mean to-" I nearly choked on the candy bar in my mouth.

  "Wait is Kim Solbi apologizing?" I chuckled hysterically, she stood there with her usual poker face.

"Yes I am I know what I did was wrong but you should know better than to grab girls like that!" I threw the candy bar to the side sighing loudly.

"I'm sorry..I guess I couldn't help myself" I snickered brushing my hand lightly across her cheekbone watching as she hesistated lightly befoe pushing my hand away.

"Well if were gonna be friends you have to stop with all the touching" I stopped and looked at Solbi for a longtime.

  Friends?

"Fine, no more touching unless you want me to" I agreed.

  Awkwardly Solbi extended her hand, I stared at it.
She wants me to shake it?

I took her hand.

  "Consider this a sign of friendship" She said as we shook hands.

"If were really going to be friends we have to go on our first adventure" I said giving her and evil smile.

  Before she could reject I took fake hand cuffs that were in the toy section and locked us both in putting the key in my pocket.

  "Now I won't uncuff your wrist until I decide that we marked out our friendship" Solbi began wriggling her wrists trying to get out of the cuff.

  "Waitt! This is kidnapping" She yelled as I pulled her along with me.

"Consider it...friendnapping" I winked.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: Poor Solbi cx