Chapter 23: Love Is.

What is love?

Love is when Suga kisses me unexpectedly.
Love is that burning sensation in my chest when I see his smile.
Love is the way he holds my hand in silence.
Love is him.

  My finger reached out to press the elevator button to the second floor, my thoughts still swirling in my head from last night.
  Yoongi had confessed.
Soft spoken words of a hidden love.
After all the years of being afraid, after all the times I hid in pure fear of what the love a man could drive a woman to.
  Min Yoongi had changed it all.

  I ran to the elevator quickly pressing the button to the second floor.

hury..hurry!

I couldn't risk getting caught in the break of dawn out of my room, especially knowing where i was last night. 

With my..boyfriend.

I couldn't help but to smile to myself i would've never known that a few months ago when I was assigned Suga's tutor that this would happen.

  That I would end up developing feelings for him.

I heard the ding! the elevator doors opened right after allowing me to run down the hall to my room.

 I knocked on the door pleading that Jiwoo would open up just in time for me too slip into bed before Mr.Cho would call us down for another class activicty.

  A sigh of relief escaped my lips when the sound a door handle twsting sounded in my ears. The door opened to show a groggy still sleeping Namjoon.

  i looked twice at the room number making sure that I didn't knock on the wrong room.

Nope.

This is my room.

But the question of this moment is what the hell is Namjoon doing shirtless in my room.

"Sobli?' Namjoon had finally realized who he had opened the door to and rubbed his eyes squinting them at me.

  It only took a moment to connect the dots.

Jiwoo and Namjoon?

I shoved past Namjoon seeing the pieces of clothing on the floor and on the bed was Jiwoo still sleeping peacefully. 

    Is this how Jungkook felt just a few minutes ago?

Then I saw the bottle of whiskey on the night table, Jiwoo had gotten drunk.

" You let her get drunk?!" I yelled at Namjoon picking his shirt off the floor and throwing it at him. 

  " No she was already drunk when she kissed me!" Namjoon said slipping his shirt on.
  I sighed loudly before sitting myself on the bed full of rumpled sheets.

"Aish..you pabo has your mother ever taught you not to kiss a drunk girl! Get out of here before you get caught!" I yelled at Namjoon kicking him out of the room before throwing his shoes at him.

  I sighed loudly before sitting on the edge of my bed.

I glanced over at Jiwoo who was still sleeping.