Chapter 22: Blissful Poison.

A/N: Go here to watch story trailer!
http://youtu.be/mFS5LIlizsQ
It took me a crap load of time to make so please check it out.!
::::::::::::::::
Suga P.O.V

I gave the wagon to Mr.Cho who was going to start the fire for the class campfire we were going to have on the beach.
  I turned around going back to tell Solbi that the wood was enough, that we didn't need to bring more.
  "Suga." Jiwoo stopped me placing a hand on my chest.
  I pushed her hand away knowing what she was trying to do.
Did she not get it.
I don't want her, I want Solbi.

"I don't have time for you" I muttered pushing past her.
  "An I not enough for you Suga! Why do you want her when you can have me" Jiwoo yelled throwing her hands in the air, making a scene.
  "Because she's different" I said walking away from Jiwoo.

Solbi P.O.V

My hands slid over the surface of the door as I began to whimper in fear.
  It was getting hot in the storage room my hair stuck to my forehead with sweat. I had been screaming for what feels like an hour and my throat was beginning to hurt.
  I gave up resting my head on my knees.

"Omma?" I whispered hearing the soft cries of a broken women.
  I watched as her body trembled in muffled sobs. She sat alone in the dark room nothing but the pale moonlight allowing me to see her figure.
  "Omma.." I called out again.
"Go to sleep Solbi" The women said her voice still hinting at her sadness.
  " But I can't sleep Omma, I'm scared" My Omma turned to me taking my hand in hers.
  I saw the trails of tears smeared on her cheek, her puffy red eyes.
  "Theres nothing to be afraid Omma is here..omma will always be here" I curled up on the bed resting my head in her lap.
  Omms ran her rans through my hair humming the song she had hummed to me many times before.
  Life will alway bring tears, life will create yours fear. But Omma will always be here..
  Omma oh Omma will always be here..

  "Where are you Omma?" I screamed in the darkness slamming my fist against the door.
  Weakly, I slipped to the floor curling into a ball.
  "Solbi!" A voice yelled.
Omma?
Slowly my eyes fluttered open at the sound of the storage room door opening, I squinted my eyes as a flashlight was flashed into my face.
  Suga..
My hands reached out touching his face.
  "I'm here Solbi" He said lifting me from the ground.
   I let him carry me out of the darkness and into the moonlight, I could hear the waves crashing into the shore.
  "Who locked you in there?" Suga asked.
    I stared at him my vision dazed.
"I don't know, the door just shut" I said lightly.
  "I think it's safer if you go back to your room and rest" Suga said setting me down so I could stand up.
  I agreed with him walking back to the hotel.
  If it wasn't Suga..then who had locked me in the storage room?
   ***

  I could hear the sound of steaming water being turned on, the type that burned your skin in a more comforting way.
  My ears perked up at the sound of Suga pulling up his shirt and throwing it aside on the floor. I kept my gaze down avoding any eye contact with a half-naked Suga, something I still wasn't used to.
  "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be right back" He said handing me a blanket and pillow.
  I felt my eyes lingering, watching as Suga walked into the bathroom looking back once to smile at me. A smile that made the annoying beating in my chest return.
  I stared at the pillow and neatly folded blanket. I wasn't sleepy at all I didn't feel like shutting off the lights not when my mind was racing.
  Racing with thoughts of him.
Here I was in a room with him, sleeping in this room with him. I had locked my access card in my own room, how could this night get any worse.
  I rubbed my eyelids tossing the pile of an unwanted blanket and pillow on the lonely bed that was seeming to call my name.
  Suddenly my head turned at the sound of the bathroom door opening. Out came Suga his hair damp and wet small droplets of water that the towel around his neck hadn't done a great job of drying up.
  "So I guess your not sleeping." Suga chuckled, hanging the towel up.
  "I'm in Jeju where the oceans waves never rest..so I don't rest" I said.
"Isn't this where your Omma grew up?" Suga asked noticing my sudden glances at the window just to get a glimpse at the beach.
  I nodded lightly not wanting to bring up the past.
  "Yea..she loved it here, she would always talk about it when I was younger." A smile lit on my lips not knowing what to do with myself, I had never been this awkward around Suga before.
  Well you can't blame me when all I can do is stare at his lips with my anticipating thoughts. Only one taste could be posion.
  Blissful poison.
"I should have never left you alone in the storage room" Suga suddenly said sitting beside me on the bed.
   "Its ok.." I whispered getting up and reaching to grab the blanket on the bed.
Quickly Suga grabbed me "Its not ok, I'm supposed to protect you".
  My heart began to burn not in agony but in amazement.
   Is this what love is?
Someone to protect you from the darkness.

"Why?".
Suga looked at me confused not understanding my words.
"Why do you care about me?.
I'm broken. Shattered glass. But yet you still try to pick up the pieces when all you will do is cut your fingers"  I said pushing myself away from Suga.
  "Because I like broken things. Because I like you." The breathe hitched in my chest at his words.
  Min Yoongi the troublesome had just confessed.
Suga waited for me to respond. For me to tell him I felt exactly the same.
   Annoyed Suga got up.
   "You can sleep on my bed if you want to, I'll just sleep on the floor-" I stopped Suga grabbing his wrist pulling him back.
  "No. Stay." I whispered my body pleading for Suga to hold me in his arms, just like he did nights before.
   Suga kicked off his shoes crawling under the covers beside me. My heart raced as I felt Suga's hand find mine entwining his fingers with mines.
  Just the feel of him was intoxicating.

Suddenly without a warning Suga brushed his body ontop of mines his face inches from my own. My breathe hitched in my chest as his dark brown eyes captured me in his trance.
  "Solbi, I want you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up to gaze at your beauty. I want to have the pleasure of your lips" He whispered just before leaning in his words taking over.
  I felt myself tighten my fingers over his hand as his lips began to crash into mines.
  I felt him tug at my lower lip his teeth grazing it lightly.
 Love is only a trickery of mind someone once said.
If it is then why am I feeling like this?
  All my fears flew out the door as I felt Suga trace kisses down my neck stopping at my chest.
  I unzipped my jacket pushing it off my shoulders and throwing it across the room.
   I pulled Suga back onto me my legs hugging his waist.
  "Lets stop" Suga whispered through the darkness pushing me away.
  "Did I do something wrong-"
"No it's not that..I just think your not like any other girl-" I cut Suga off with a light kiss on the cheek.
  "I understand you want it to be special for us" I said leaning my head against Suga's chest.
  "Yes jagi" Suga smiled placing his hands on my face.
  This time I was understanding of the word jagi.

Suga P.O.V

I woke up to Solbi's angelic face just a few inches from mine a small smile forming on my lips.
  Last night I had finally won her heart, Kim Solbi was now my girlfriend and I won't let anything become between us.
  There might be a few broken pieces to pick up but the painful truth is I can't live without her.
  She is the sun.
And without the sun the world doesn't shine.
  I watched as she slightly moved her arms stretching as her eyes fluttered open.
  "Goodmorning jagi" I whispered lowly in her ear. Her bright brown eyes carefully looked me over.
  "Goodmorning" She said wrapping her arms around me.
   "Suga sorry I'm coming this early in the morning but I came to get water" The bottle of water in Jungkook's hand fell to the floor as his eyes spotted me and Solbi.
  Solbi sat up quickly as I jumped out of bed to clear any inappropriate thoughts Jungkook was probably already thinking.
  "Are you two?-" Jungkook began to say just for Solbi to cut him off.
  "I have to go before Mr.Cho wakes up!" Solbi slipped her shoes on before running out of the awkward situation.

   :::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: I had so many second thoughts on this chapter I was thinking maybe it was to early for them to be together. But yes people they are officially a couple after 21 chapters. Sorry if the content was rated R for some people my readers! Now we will see the couple face obstacles together!