Chapter 26: Hurt

A/N: Sorry if it's lame and plain, hope you guys enjoy stilln

Also I'm changing some characters..just for reader purposes.

Daehyun will now be pictured and portrayed by B.a.P Daehyun.

Kim Solbi will now be pitcuted and port by Red Velvet Seulgi.

Lee Jiwoo will now be pictured and portrayed by After School Nana.

:::::::::::::::::::::

"My Yoongi" I lifted my head to see halmeoni resting calmly her eyes barely open.

"Halmeoni, I came as soon as they told me" I wrapped my hand around her fragile fingers, she took a deep sigh.

"You don't have to worry about me" She chuckled weakly her smile hard to hold, deep inside she didn't want me to hurt.

For a moment sweet silence submerged into the air before the doctor came in to check up on halmeoni.

"Seems like Mrs.Min will be staying a few days in the hospital so we can tests and observe her heart beats." The doctor said flipping through papers on his clipboard.

"Is there any certain date on will she will be able to come home?" I asked as my grandmother drooped her eyes in sadness.

"Unfortunately no, your grandmother is very ill and we have to focus on stabilizing her health" I bit the inside of my cheek my nerves a wreck.

The doctor noticed and pursed his lips into a thin line, "If you need anything Mrs.Min just call the staff or me, have a goodnight" The doctor turned to leave.

A small knock sounded on the door before Jin's head peeked through the small crack.

"Yoongi.." All I had to do was see the look on Jin's face and know something was wrong, very wrong.

I excused myself walking outside finding myself in cooridor of the hallway with Jin.

"Why haven't you answered my calls!" Sohee was running down the hallway a small puppy in her arms.

Frost?

Sohee skidded across the floor her sneakers squeaking at a stop.

"Solbi..." Sohee tried to catch her breathe not able to say her words clearly.

Jin patted her back softly telling her to calm down.

"They..took her, I tried to call the police but all they did was write a report and say they would send a search squad in a few hours..I really tried, I'm really sorry Suga-"

I stared at Sohee not understanding what she was telling me.

"What do you mean? Who took Solbi?" My anxiety was kicking in as I began to hammer questions at Sohee.

"I don't know these men dressed in black-"

"Really Sohee?! Anyone could be a man with a black shirt on!" Jin grabbed my shoulder pulling me back on the wall.

Sohee's lip quivered and a tear escaped her left eye socket.

My hands were trembling as I tried to grasp the rest of sanity left in me.

"I'm sorry Suga, I know it's my fault I didn't try to save her.." I took a deep sigh as Jin wrapped Sohee in his arms soothing her.

I turned heading towards the exit of the hospital.

I found myself on the corner of the street heading to the shop halmeoni owned, I had no idea were Solbi could be but I had an idea on who could have taken her.