Chapter 4: Hospital Horror

Sugar carried me into the emergency section of the hospital lightly sitting next down on a chair in the waiting room.

   He took a look at my ankle it was now a purplish color and as swollen as a balloon.

   "Well I'll see you at school tomorrow tutor" Suga winked one last time and left, I didn't bother to ask him to stay with me cause I didn't want him to I could careless about him.

   "Thanks again!" Jin yelled to Suga as the youngster strode out of the hospital.

  I rolled my eyes watching as Suga stopped for a moment turning around just to give me one of his 'charming' smiles.

  " Appa should be here any minute now" Jin sighed.

It only took a couple minutes and a nurse escorted me to a patient room to have a look at my ankle.

  "How did this happen Ms.Kim?" The nurse asked examining the scratch on my cheek which was now  sporting a bruise.

  "I was walking and I tripped and fell really hard...I guess" I said just as my father and my step mother entered the room.

   "How much will the medical bill be?" My father aprubtly ask not caring for my health.

  "You can discuss that with the health insurance right now I'm gonna put a brace on your daughter" My father grunted leaving the room.

  Jin frowned at how careless my father was he went up to his mother giving her a hug.

  "How is she?" She asked the nurse in a motherly manner that I resented.

  "I'll put the brace on and give the father the x-rays of her ankle but its just a small fracture..she should be in the brace for about a month she shouldn't have any problems walking just no sports" The nurse replied taking a black brace and putting it around my foot, she tightened the straps lightly around my ankle.

  "You young lady are all set be careful now!" The nurse smiled at me I smiled back considering her kindness.

   I didn't let Jin or my step mother help me up I ignored them wanting to get out of the hospital. I hated hospitals.

  We met my father by the checkout desk talking to the women at the front desk about health insurance.

  He never looked at me once on the way home.

Not even a "are you okay?"

Not once.

I was just his mistake.

"Would you like to explain detention Solbi?" He sternly said as I stared out the car window.

  "You do know the image you give this family" He scolded I ignored his words staring out the window.

  I don't care about this family.

"I don't care about this family" Suddenly my body lurched forward as the car haulted a stop.

I hadn't realized I had said what I was thinking.

  "Get out now!"My father yelled in rage at what I had said.

   "Honey don't you think this is harsh the girl has a bad ankle-" My father cut off my step mothers sympathy quick.

  "She has crossed the lines disrespecting this family and its image I will not tolerate a young girl like her" Jin looked at my father then back at me worry and fright in his eyes.

   I ignored it I didn't want any of this pity.

Quickly I got out of the car slamming the door.

I watched as my father sped off down the road.

  I didn't want to go home anymore I didn't want to be in a household were I was not loved.

  I walked down the street my book bag on my back still in my uniform and a brace on my left leg.

My stomach grumbled as I walked all I could think was food.

I turned the corner to a small shop that selled snacks, my ankle felt like a weight on my leg especially with the brace.

I finally found the small store.

I spotted Suga and his small group of friends, I quickly turned away walking as fast as I could on an ankle brace.

  Don't notice me...Don't notice me..

"Aye Suga look at that girl isn't she cute I should go talk to her" A raspy seductive voice said patting Suga on the shoulder I squeezed my eyes my heart dying in me.

  "Oh tutor? Nah she's not easy" Suga lightly spoke as I sighed he noticed me...

"Hey isn't that Jins little sister?" Another voice asked.

  "No his stepsister" Suga answered I heard his footsteps as he neared me.

  He stood in front of me now knowing better than to touch me.

  "Hmm...I see the tutor already came back for some more Suga" Suga teased folding his arms across his chest the group of guys laughed at the pickup line.

  "Actually yes..but not that kind" I muttered pushing past him and into the shop, like a lost puppy Min Yoongi followed me.

  I carelessly roamed the isles looking for my favorite candy.

  Suddenly the sound of a the store door opening sounded in came two tall men all wearing expensive clothing.

One popped out the most tall, handsome and mysterious.

"You should get out of here" Suga face expression had changed when he saw the three men.

"You don't tell me what to do.." I mumbled, Suga rolled his eyes shoving a candy bar in my hand pushing my to the door.

"Suga we have business to talk." The tall handsome man spoke in a deep voice pulling his sunglasses down to look at Suga.

  "Then let's talk" Suddenly the childish Suga had gone away replaced by a mature brave one.

The man chuckled amused by Suga, he directed his attnetion at me noticing me still standing there besides Suga.

  "And whose your friend?" The man gave me a smile.

  I stepped back placing my hand at the door handle.

  "She's not a friend just a customer..I was telling her to get out, you see she was stealing candy" Suga lied pointing at the snickers in my hand.

  "Well then get her out" Suga then yanked my wrist and pulled me outside.

  I yelled at the sudden action.

"Hey you liar!" I yelled at him Suga just smiled and winked going back inside the store.

  All of Suga's friends went into the store.

I bit into my snickers wondering who were those guys and why had Suga just winked at me.
Was he protecting me?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N:
Another update!