Chapter 5: Scavenger Hunts

I felt someone push past me harshly as I walked down the hall to my afternoon class.

  I saw the slight strand of dark black hair and I knew who it was.

  Jiwoo.

I ignored the scowl on her face as she passed me, suddenly the scowl turned into a smile as her eyes seemed to linger in the distance.

I turned slightly to see Suga grinning at Jiwoo as she walked towards him.

  I ignored the two and started the combination to my locker in the corner of my eyes Suga had passed Jiwoo and came towards me.

  Jiwoo glared feeling oddly rejected as I felt goosebumps on my arms as the troublesome leaned against my locker.

  "Here's for yesterday" Yoongi handed me a snickers, I stared at him for a moment.
Does he possibly think were friends?
But it is candy...

I slowly cautiously took the bar of chocolate.

" I'll wait for you at tutoring" With one last 'charming' wink he left.

  I shoved the candy in my locker leaving it in the emptiness feeling if I ate I would be betraying myself.

I grabbed the last of my books before leaving to class.

***

"Solbi?" I head someone whisper I shifted my eyes to the left of me sitting in the seat was one of Yoongi's friends, Namjoon.

I raised an eyebrow wondering how he knew my name. Slowly I remembered seeing him outside the store yesterday with Suga's other friends. They were like a little group of troublesome descended from hells deepest pits.

I turned my head focusing back on studying as Namjoon sucked his tongue in annoyance.

"Suga was right..you aren't easy" He chuckled before leaning forward.

"But I can change that" A sharp shiver went down my spine as his cool breathe tickled my ear my tongue went dry as my eyes widened.

Suddenly Namjoon yelped in pain.

I looked down at my hands.
Did I hit him and didn't notice?

I spotted the sneakers.
Suga.

He had pinched Namjoons shoulder I looked at Suga curiously but the troublesome kept his eyes locked on the board trying to act if I hadn't realize what he had done.
I shouldn't care anyways.

I ignored the small incident and wrote down some more notes.

I stopped at the sound of Mr.Cho clearing his throat "Today we will have an outside activity" Students began to groan at the instructors first sentence.

I sat patiently ready for any task the outdoors didn't bother me I loved being outside with the sun on my milky skin.

"We will be doing an outdoor experiment how fast can the human body complete tasks we will do a scavenger hunt around campus as teams and the team that wins will get extra credit" The classroom became filled with cheerful chatters at the challenge.

"I will assign the groups to keep from distractions" I frowned to myself not wanting to be in a group with anybody I would've rathered been glad to be by myself.

  "Group A, is Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi , Lee Jiwoo and Kang Solbi." I criged at the group I was assigned.
This apparently is not my day...then again what day is?

Hesitantly I walked over to my group I stood there awkwardly as we waited for Mr.Cho to call out the rest of the groups.

Jiwoo would glare at me every once in a while, Suga was awkwardly standing between me and Namjoon, and Namjoon was ruffling his hair.

I gripped the hem of my skirt at the awkward silence.

"Now that we have all the groups get your maps and start the hunt whoever gets back to class first is the winner, good luck!" All the teams ran up to the front desk and snatched the maps away as we were last.

Suga looked at our map scratching the back of his head. His eyes scanned the paper silently.

"Will go look for the yellow basketball in the gym you two can look for the red towel in the locker room will meet back in the library" Suga decided the plan tucking the map in his pocket.

It took me a moment to realize that Suga was acting..responsible?

"Let's go tutor" He smirked at me before leaving expecting me to follow.

Namjoon and Jiwoo stared at me as I shrugged my shoulders feeling slightly embarrased.

I walked slowly behind Suga cautious of the brace on my ankle.

He didn't seem to mind he kept his eyes forward not bothering to look over at me..which I didn't mind either.

"How's your ankle?" He unexpectedly asked looking at me with a smile.

"Ok..." I muttered trying my best to not conversate with him, I didn't want to become his friend or whatever I just wanted to get this team and tutoring thing over with and go back to living my life.

But what life was I living?

The one of sadness.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry Its such a late and update but someone inspired me to update! @AllWeNeedIsHope97
As you can see in this chapter Suga is less flirty as he is adjusting to being around Solbi.
And well Solbi she's talking more to him.
Sort of xD