Chapter 3: Dreadful Moments

I sat in a desk with my head down listening to the clock's mocking voice.

   Tick..Tock..

I sighed feeling as if I were a prisoner.

   "No heads on the table" The detention director scolded wacking his ruler at the end of the desk, I jumped up nearly falling out of my seat. I heard Suga snickering in the background I hid my annoyance by sitting up straight.

  "Pss.." Suga whispered at me trying to get my attention.

   "Tutor.." He whispered again I ignored him as he tapped my shoulder. Grunting loudly the pest turned and sat back in his seat leaving me alone.

  The sound of phone ringing filled the silent room.

The detention director quickly junped up to scold a student when he realized it was his own phone.

  "Ill be right back behave"He warned us before leaving to pick up the call, amusingly Suga got out of his seat walking in front of my desk.

  "Now were all alone" He gave me cocky smile and leaned his head on the edge of my desk, looking thoughtfully at me.

  "You know your cute" I curled my fists at my side annoyed by him.

  "And your dumb" I shot back, Suga began chuckling softly. "Finally you talked, maybe I should call you cute more" The troublesome teased.

   I rolled my eyes getting out of my seat and walking towards the back of the classroom to get away from him. "Playing hard to get tutor..how bout we play a game" I ignored him as he slowly walked towards me sliding his fingers across each desk he passed hunger in his eyes.

   "It's called tell me something I don't know..all you have to do is tell me a secret and I'll tell you one of mines...you look like a girl who has alot of secrets" Suga got close placing a hand on my waist, I screamed slapping him quickly.

  Stunned Suga stood for a moment holding his cheek.

   The sound of a door knob broke the tension. Quickly I slid into a nearby desk.

   "Detention is dismissed my wife is going into labor!" The detention director ordered us to get put of the room so he could get to the hospital.

   I grabbed my stuff and left the school walking past the gates and on the sidewalk as fast as I could trying to get away from that annoying Suga.

  "Solbi!" I heard my step-brother call out my name.

I stopped turning my head in his direction, what does he want?

Panting Jin caught up with me panting as if I had been avoiding him..partly true.

  "Eomma told me to come and take you home after you got out of detention..your in big trouble by the way" Jin said through deep panging breathes.

   "That women's not my mother." I bit my lip walking off when suddenly I felt my feet go from under me my face hit the hard cement of the sidewalk.

  Ow..

I groaned getting up slowly as Jin rushed to my side.

   "Solbi your bleeding!" The sidewalk had scratched the side of my face my cheek now bleeding .

  It burned as I dabbed it with my fingertips.

"I should call Mr.Jung to come get us!" Jin quickly pulled out his phone. I ignored him and tried getting up when I felt a striking pain in my ankle I yelped.

   I bit down on my lip harshly to keep from crying I squeezed the blue bracelet on my wrist.

  Don't cry... Don't cry.

" Clumsy tutor" A mocking voice filled my ears, I cringed my eyes spotting the one inevitable Min Yoongi.

   He bent over looking at her with his usual cocky smile.

  "Aish..your ankle looks bad, did you twist it?" The young boy examined my ankle which was now swollen.

   "Its fine now leave!" I yell at the troublesome trying to ignore the throbbing pain.

   "Stop being so stubborn" Suga picks me up gently as I scream for him to put me down.

    "I called Mr.Jung he said he won't be here in an hour-" Jin looks at Suga and me wondering why is he holding me.

  "Your sister has a twisted ankle she needs to see a hospital" Suga says ignoring Jin weird stares.

  I stop fighting Suga and just focus on the pain in my ankle squeezing my blue bracelet.

   "Let's go then!" Jin agrees always trying to be a good step brother.

--------------*-------

A/N:

Hope it wasn't too short!