Chapter 20: Lets Stop

I sat down at my assigned seat next to Jiwoo..who to my luck was going to take her private jet to jeju island instead of taking the ferrie boat like the rest of the class.

  I could've done the same but I could care less about first class flights.

  My eyes scanned the seats for Suga.

Why was I so anxious to see him?

The consistent pounding in my chest was annoying the hell out of me I wanted to put my heart on mute.

  What were these queasy feelings in my stomach and nausea in my chest..why was my body so warm but yet my skin so cold?

  Is this how Sohee's feeling next to Jin?

I glanced at the couple who were cuddling in one of the back seats.

  Suddenly I felt a hand tug at my sleeve.

My eyes traveled to see him.

"You actually came" I said knowing how Suga never came to class trips.

  I felt myself smiling to myself so hard I had to bite down on my lip to keep from smiling.

  "Why wouldn't I? We have adventures to go on" Suga smiled sitting beside me.

   I scooted away from Suga to stare out the window, studying the tides of the waves.

  "Gah, your too faraway Solbi" Suga whined wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me close to him.

  "Pabo let go-" I was cut short when Suga pecked me on my lips. I began to melt into the kiss just before Suga pulled away.

  "Not to much you have to earn your kisses" Suga winked as the hammering in my chest came harder.

  Aigoo!

I clenched my chest wishing for it to stop.

  I wanted to die infact Suga just kissed me..well it wasn't like a real kiss.

  I should know what his real kisses feel like I can still feel them on my lips from last night.

Am I Kim Solbi thinking about Min Yoongi's kisses?

  How did I even get to the point that I know what they feel like!

  No...

It can't be possible.

Am I Min Yoongi's girlfriend!

Well he hasn't exactly stated the obvious, besides I shouldn't care if I am or if I'm not I don't believe in love this burning sensation in my chest is just a momentary thing.

Like heart burn if I just take some pills it will all be gone.

But in this case Suga were the pills, and once I had one I was a drug addict.

  "Why did you leave last night?" I didn't even realize I had asked Suga, quickly I put my hand over my mouth.

  Suga chuckled finding it cute.

"Why did you enjoy me that much you noticed I left" I rolled my eyes at Suga turning back to the window.

  "I left because I knew if I stood any longer I wouldn't be able to control myself around you..and you know we are a little to young" My jaw dropped instantly at Suga's final reply.

I didn't know whether to find that perverted or sweet.

"Last time you ever spend the night at my house" I said as Suga laughed hugging my shoulder.