Febuwhump day 5: "Take me instead"

Here is day 5.

Peter and Morgan were sitting in the park when a bunch of men all dressed in black hold large guns surrounded them.

"Give us Stark's kid and we will let you live," one of the masked men told Peter.

"No take me instead. I will be worth more."

"Who do you think you are ordering us around."

"I'm her older brother, and I say you should take me because Dad is able to track her easier than me."

"Well look at this Stark has a kid no one knows about and he is offering himself for us. Well I guess we should take this offer."

Peter closed his eyes and pushed Morgan away from the men as they cuffed his arms and gagged him completely forgetting about the little girl.

They drag him to a large black stereotypical kidnapping van and throw him inside carelessly. His head hits the side of the track hard as he is thrown in. The next thing Peter knows is that the doors are being closed trapping him inside the van, and his only chance of escape is Tony.

He is taken to a warehouse on the edge of Queens after what seems like hours of driving.

Peter is dragged into a room and set on a chair while his arms and legs are zip-tied to the chair. Peter knows his best chance is to wait for Morgan to find Tony.

He knows it will not be a walk in the park to wait because he has had his fair share of kidnappings.

After about ten minutes of silence the men decide to use Peter as their own personal punching bag and when they are done Peter knows he has plenty of broken ribs and a fairly large black eye.

After a few hours of waiting and being beaten by the men Peter finally hears what he has been waiting for, the sound of suit repulses.

In all of his glory Tony Stark walks into the room where Peter is being held.

"Hey, kiddo. Sorry I took so long. Let's get you home and cleaned up."

"Okay dad."

And in that moment Peter knew he was safe again.

Sorry ending was cringe. This is day 5.

Thanks for reading
Asya Esenia Romanova-Barnes