Febuwhump day 19: sleep deprivation

Day 19.

Peter was tired. No, that was an understatement he was exhausted. Midterms were coming up and along with normal patrol, the internship, and homework he had to study for exams.

Peter thought that midterms were stupid because you had to take one for every class including gym. He didn't understand why you need to take a test for gym.

Peter has been running off of only a few hours of sleep a week to keep going and he knew the crash was inevitable, but he drank as much caffeine as possible to avoid it.

Finally though at the end of the final week before midterms he crashed. It was Friday before the midterms and he was in the lab with Tony and they were working on the Spider-Man suit and Peter suddenly felt really tired.

"Hey, kid you alright?"

"I'm fine just kind of tired. I have been studying all week for midterms."

"When was the last time you got sleep kid?"

"I think I got 5 hours over the weekend."

"Okay that's it. We are going up to the penthouse and having a movie night because you need sleep."

"But what about the suit?"

"The suit can wait."

They go up to the penthouse and Tony pulls up Star Wars on the TV.

Peter settles down on the couch with his head on Tony's lap and before the halfway point of the first movie Peter was asleep.

That was day 19.

Thanks for reading
Asya Esenia Romanova-Barnes