Bullies

Hey, I am back with another oneshot. I have seen a lot of fics like the one you are about to read. I hope you like it.
Peter P.O.V.
Flash has been picking on me since middle school, but it never got physical until a new boy came to the school and decided calling me names was not enough.

"Parker, you know where to go," said a voice behind me.

I turn around and see Jace, the new boy, standing behind me with Flash and his crew.

------time skip------

After school I am standing in an alley way close to the school. I see Jace and his crew walk up to me.

"What do you want Jace?" I ask looking him in the eye.

"This school does not need another orphaned nerd like you walking around."

He suddenly kicks my shin and I fall to the ground. Then the rest of his crew start kicking my legs.

After what feels like an eternity Jace walks over and looks down at me.

He then raises his foot, and he brings it down hard on one leg then the other.

I am in so much agony that I can't hear the yells of someone across the street. I also don't notice the boys running away. I do notice when I certain red-headed assassin kneels down next to me.

"Peter, I need you to sit up. Can you do that?"

I try to sit up, but I fall back to the ground.

Natasha leans down, picks me up, and holds me to her chest.

I whimper as the movement jostles my injuries. I bury me head in Nat's chest.

"Oh Peter, we are almost to the car. When we get to the compound, I will have Bruce take a look at your legs."

I only nod my head into Nat's chest.

————time skip————

When Nat and I get to the compound, she lifts me out of the car and carries me into the elevator.

As we I rode in the elevator I was thinking about all the possibilities of the Avengers finding out about my bully situation.

Part 2 coming soon. See you soon my special snowflakes.

❄️Snowflake out❄️