Febuwhump day 10: "i'm sorry i didn't know"

Day 10

Today Peter was upset. Today was a day he didn't want to do anything. Today was the 10th anniversary of his parents' death.

Usually he would stay home from school and watch cheesy movies with May while eating giant tubs of ice cream, however this year is different because May is dead, so Peter had to go to school because Tony didn't know and to top it all off Peter was ground and wasn't allowed to do anything besides go to school.

Peter got through the day without any incidents but he really wanted to go to his parents graves today. He didn't want to tell Tony about the date though so he decided to sneak away after school and go.

After school Peter went to his parents graves and sat there for an hour before deciding to go home.

When Peter gets home he sees Tony waiting by the entrance of the elevator and he knows he is in trouble.

"Where have you been young man. It has been more than an hour since you were supposed to get home."

"I am sorry I just wanted to see my parents graves. It has been exactly ten years since they died from the plane crash."

"I am sorry kid I didn't know."

"That is okay Mr. Stark."

"Next time tell me. I will never stop you from going to see your parents aunt or uncle."

"Thank you Dad."

"No problem kid. I love you and I will do anything for you."

End was cringe.

Thanks for reading
Asya Esenia Romanova-Barnes