PSA Story Plot

Hey, I am writing this chapter as a way to make a Sirius (I had to) subject less serious. (Captain America PSA Voice) So you are okay with bullying others...
Peter P.O.V.
I am walking through the halls of Midtown when I hear someone talking.

"No one likes you, you pathetic orphan. Go back to where you came from creole bastard, " I hear a male voice yell.

I run to where I hear the voice coming from, and I see a beautiful Jamaican girl with princess curls and beautiful dark brown eyes. She is wearing a blue jean jacket with a pink shirt and white ripped jeans. She is being harassed by Jeremiah (I am not using a real name for him). He is a jock on the football team. He has a football player build and brown hair with green eyes (Random description from my imagination).

"Hey. Stop." I run up to them making my presence known.

"Why are you defending this pathetic orphan? She's useless and hopeless. She has anxiety too."

"I am defending her because it is wrong to bring people down. You are only hurting her because it makes you feel better about yourself. Besides, didn't anyone tell you I am an orphan as well. Some of the best people are orphans."

I step between the girl and Jeremiah.

"You are pathetic too, Parker."

"Whatever. Keep your opinions to yourself."

Jeremiah walks away, and I turn around to face the girl.

"Are you okay? Did he physically hurt you in any way? Also, my name is Peter Parker."

"No, he didn't. He just used words. Also, my name is Brianna (again not using real names)."

"I love your name."

"Thank you."

"Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to talk to my aunt and plan a murder."

The next day at Midtown, Jeremiah was nowhere to be seen, and everyone was told that he left the school.

Okay, that was shorter than I thought it would be, but I got everything that I thought would be good in there. This is based off of something in the comment section that I read and decided to put into story form to inform people about the bullying problems that are very real. Remember, bullying is a form of verbal abuse, and any type of abuse is bad. On a lighter note, part two of Plane Crash will be out soon. Also, I am taking requests, so if you have one private message me. See you soon my special snowflakes.

❄️Snowflake out❄️