Febuwhump day 13: hiding injury

Day 13.

Peter's patrol went very well in his opinion but nobody asked him.

He stopped a couple of mugging and an armed robbery, but here's the thing Peter didn't account for the robbers to have guns so he is now nursing a bullet wound while swinging back to the tower.

Friday immediately speaks to him when he gets home.

"Peter you seem to have a severe gunshot wound located in your abdomen. Would you like me to tell Mr. Stark?"

"No thank you Friday."

"It is recommended that you seek medical help immediately."

"Okay Friday."

Peter went to his room and started fixing himself up.

In the middle of the night Peter woke up to his sheets covered in blood.

"Peter you seem to be suffering from minor blood loss as per the boo-boo protocol I am permitted to inform Mr. Stark."

"Please Friday."

30 seconds later Tony comes running into the room scared to death because he was informed that Peter was bleeding out.

"Peter what happened why didn't I know sooner?"

"Armed robbery. Didn't want to bother you."

"I would rather be bothered than wake up to this again."

"Sorry Dad."

"Hey none of that. Let me get you fixed up and you will be perfectly fine."

Hey someone please tell me to sleep. It is currently midnight on the 8th and I haven't been able to sleep well. Someone yell at me through Wattpad.

Thanks for reading
Asya Esenia Romanova-Barnes