Chapter 27

ALIXIA'S POV

Hours had passed and i still cant believe what i had learned from her.

S-she's d-dead??  M-my..oh gosh.

Napatakip ako sa aking bibig at tahimik na umiyak.

'How does fate played with us?'

Tama nga ang sabi nila.. Mapaglaro ang tadhana at isa kami sa mga pinaglaruan.

I never taught that... That she's gone. Ang babaeng kinamumuhian ko ay siya ng patay. Ang babaeng nag-alaga sa anak ko ay ang babaeng kinamumuhian ko dahil sa isang pagkakamali!

Tahimik akong napahikbi at nanghihinang naupo sa aking kama.

If only i could bring back the past.

I should not feel this kind of feeling.  I should be not impertinent at her.  she's supposed to be nothing. But why does i felt this way.

She took care of my child when she's s kidnapped. I can see that she raised my daughter so well, that i should supposed to do it. If maybe i should not be stupid and careless, this would never happen.

I felt too much emotion but only one thing is superseding and that is regrets.

"mama. "

I abruptlyl look up and furtively wipe my tears as i hear my daughters voice. Its been years since i never heard those sweet voice.  Im keening at her that much.

Naramdaman kong marahang bumukas ang pinto tanda na papasok na ito. I never say any single words, i want to be alone to think well but i can set aside those thoughts  of mine.  My priority right now is my daughter.  I want to be with her to recoup from my insouciance at her.

"mama." she repeated, as he carelessly sat down beside me. I heaved a deep sigh and looked at her.

Confussion is visible in her docile face.  She really have an angelic face. Its make her adorable evem more.

I forced to smiled at her and gently rub her hand to implied that I'm fine even if its totally not.

But she just stare at me. But suddenly i was a little bit shocked when she hugged me tight and carefully tap my shoulder.

Tears escape from my eyes. Oh gosh,  this what i am longing for. A hug from my daughter make me at peace and calm like just like before.

"are you ok mama?" she asked as she let go.

I was about to say "yes" when she replaced it.

"oh, let me replace it. Why are you not ok, mama? " she worriedly ask. I just chuckled and shooked my head.

Queyn is Queyn.  She really my daughter.  She never change-- uhh i mean her characteristic never change. She might be change in physical appearnce but her characteristic remains at her.

"wanna hear a story sweetie?" instead i told her as i looked away.  She just rub my hand and noded.

I heaved a deep sigh as i reminiscing the past.

*FLASHBACK* 10 years ago

. (itong flashback po na ito ay yung parang kinikwento na din niya kay Beatrix)

I was looking at my husband when i saw her.  She's in front of my husband's office, she's carrying something--looks like fvcking a gift.
Naramdaman kong nag init ang ulo ko sa aking naisip.  Is he giving gifts at my husband?  What are they?  Do they have something hidden agenda behind me?

Those thoughts triggered my anger and jealousy.  I was about to talk and comfront her when the door's open.  It's my husband smiling ear to ear as he saw her. They look happy together and its damn hurt seing that scenario infront of me.