Chapter 13

ALEXANDER'S POV

————

"Omygosh! I am so pissed with that maid of yours, love! She's messing up with me!! damn it!" Kloeh complaint using her screechy voice, but i choose to ignore her and hid the irritation that i am feeling at her, i have to be calm while pendently thinking my wife.

What the fvck am i talking awhile ago to her? I seem like a fvcking idiot saying those things!  Does it scares her?  Fvck!  Stvpid self!

I dont know why i am acting like that but i really hate it everytime he calls me boss or sir well in fact i am  the one who told her to do so! It makes me so confused all of the sudden.  This is not me who who became heavy-headed when it comes to her. I don't  care about her—yeah!  That's  it!  I should not care about her!

But, where is she all this time? She's not yet eating, I'm wondering what is she doing outside?

"You have to fire her as soon as poss-- wait-- are you listening?! I am talking here all of the sudden but seems like you are not listening! You're loss at your senses, are you?! ."

She's pissed, but i still didn't care. I need to look for Beatrix outside. Its been half of  hour but she's not yet coming back inside. Is she cant feel her hunger?  Darn that woman!  She's  making me worried.

I know she is outside, maybe to refreshen her self?—yeah maybe. Does she saw us kissing earlier?  I didn't mean the kiss!  Kloeh did!  Does she feel jealous of that? —if she is,  it could be my pleasure.

But on second thought, she was confused on me—i myself too!  I am confused about my self as well.  This is not me who cared and worried about her!  I know i have done a lot of things that could ruin her, and i should not  feel those shitty things. What is exactly happening to me!? I don't  fvcking know exactly!

But, this started when that fvcking fvcktard barged in to my fvcking office just to fvcking get that fvcking number of my wife! He even fvcking told me to ask her on a date! Darn, It pisses me off whenever i remember that fvcking bastard!  I want to smash his fvcking thicky face and disposed into a fvcking gutter! He deserve to be in that! 

"Xander, are you listening to me, huh??--" she stop complaining nonsense things when i abruptly stood up from my chair and take a step out from the dining.

I can't wait any longer,  i have to look for her outside and talk to her.

"Where are you going?" her forehead creased in confusion and irritation while looking at me, but it didn't stop me to walk and see Beatrix.

"Outside." i simply answered and left the kitchen

My forehead become at creased when i heard a male voice at the front our gate. Its familiar like sh¡t and it pisses me off hearing his fvcking annoying voice.

I walk as fast as i could without them knowing that i am here at the back of the gate. Silently eavesdropping their fvcking talk.

"Yeah, tama yan. Ika nga nila, love is just like a battle, you need to have the courage to win it." said Beatrix

'what are they talking about?'

I was about to show my self with them when that fvcking bastard talk that made me stop walking—well, to hear what hes goin' to say.

"Bea, I am so thankful that i met you, again. And I'm happy."  he's serious while saying those words and that worsen the annoyance that i am feeling at him right now hearing him say that to Beatrix! I want to kill him! 

fvck it!

I need to stop their fvcking conversation! This can't be, its pissing me off to think that that fvcking guy confessing something to Beatrix, my wife!