08

"JIMIN HYUNG!" The man exclaimed with a beaming smile etched on his lips, momentarily forgetting about you when he darted his brown orbs to the feline hybrid behind you.

You shot the unfamiliar presence a furrowed glance, demanding for his introduction but only ran past you and threw his arms around Jimin.

When he pulled away, both his ears perked up as soon as you two made eye contact. You notice the way the man's tail subtly twitches, momentarily forgetting that he was stranger to you when you find yourself slightly smiling at the view.

His ebony hair was vaguely disheveled, skin toned in a soft hue of pale, milky white and lips tinged in a gentle, subdued reddish-pink. A small, pinched mole was discernible that rested under his bottom lip and his doe eyes that were somewhat narrowed, emphasizing his radiated mixture of luscious and cuteness.

His head slightly tilted sidewards and lips twisted in a pout, likewise assessing your almost-stunned face when a cheeky smirk gradually crept it's way up his lips, eyes once again meeting yours.

You awkwardly cleared your throat when he inched closer and offered a shaking hand. "Hi, I'm Jungkook!"

With an incertitude smile, you slowly reached your hand to his own and shivered at the cold contact. "Uh.. Y/N.."

As he withdrew his hand, the apparent bunny hybrid couldn't help but gape, astounded by your physical appearance.

Your eyes met Jimin's, who was standing awkwardly on his spot beside Jungkook, nibbling on his bottom lip as if he had a lot on his mind. You arched a brow at his demeanor and he forces a wide smile, glancing away from your stare.

"So.. who out of you two would be kind enough to share how Jungkook got inside my apartment?"

"Y/N you see —"

"Me!" Jungkook eagerly raises a hand like a kindergarten inside a classroom, abruptly interrupting Jimin's words as he clenched his eyes shut.

"Talk," You nod.

His head turned to Jimin who was sending him threatening glares. Completely unfazed, Jungkook flashes you his sly smirk, quickly alerting Jimin as his eyes locked with yours. He raised both hands and continuously motioned it sidewards, gesturing a sign that screamed please don't believe anything that he'll tell you!

"Hyung let me in your apartment earlier —"

"I DID NOT!" Jimin purposely let out an exclamation, hopefully to startle you and divert your attention to him. Much to his dismay, your eyes remained attentively glued to Jungkook's.

Rolling his eyes, he then began to tell you the whole story with Jimin practically going haywire at the back, occasionally facing you and shaking his head as if opposing Jungkook's story, unbeknownst to the innocent latter who seems to be enjoying it.

'That's weird.' Jimin thoughts to himself as he strides his way to the door. You were busy fixing yourself in your room, listening to music that thundered in your earphones.

Jimin was left inside the living room, watching TV when a knock on the door reverberated through the open walls.

He narrowed his eyes when he finally inched close to the door, attempting to get a whiff of the overly-familiar scent that has been lingering outside your apartment.